The decision

When he disappeared, i went streight to Kenobi master. My legs were shaking and i felt like i was about to throw up, as i was heading towards his office.
I didnt know what to tell him, but i wanted him to know that something was wrong. The dark feeling just didnt want to fade away, and i was scared, so scared that i will loose Anakin.
Mum, do you think that he is joining to the dark side?
'I dont know, i hope that he wont!'
But you are scared, calm down! Its not good for you to worry!
'He is my friend, and the love of my life Hope! I cant calm down, and i dont even want to!'
But be careful! Maybe he will hurt you! I shook my head.
'No, he would never do that!' Hope was still my secret, i didnt tell anyone that i was pregnant. I was too scared to talk about it, and Hope was angry because of this. She felt like i am ashamed because of her, but it was not true. I was proud of her, because she was the part of me, and i loved her so much! But still, i was scared.
As i reached Kenobis office, i broke in without thinking. He looked up to me from his desk, and i felt like i could pass out in any minute.
'Are you all right Szuzanna? Is something wrong?' As i looked into his eyes, something popped up in my mind.
I am loyal to Anakin, not to him, or to the Council. What if i tell him that Anakin is strange? What if he and the Council will hurt him? And what if i am wrong, and he is not on the dark side?
'Szuzanna! Can you here me? Did you want to say something?'
After some moments of hesitation, i said:
'No, its not important. Sorry for disturbing you!' And with this, i left the room. I was silly to come here! The Coucil is not allowed to know it!
You should tell them, Mum! Anakin is dangerous!
'No, he is not! I know him, but you dont, so dont talk about him! Sorry, but its just my business!'
Sorry for trying to help! I just want to save us!
'Thank you, but i will solve this alone!'
So i didnt say anything to Obi-Van, but there was one person i had to talk to. Padme.
I went streight to the Senate Hall, and i knocked on her door. Her droid servant opened it, but i saw Padme as she waved towards me. I passed the servant and walked to the sofa, where she was sitting.
'Good to see you Szuzanna, how are you? Are your ribs all right?'
'Much better, but it not what i am here for!' Her face went serious.
'Whats wrong? You scares me!'
'I want to talk about Anakin. Dont you know where he is?' She shook her head.
'I havent seen him today! Is something wrong?' I shook my head.
'I fear not! He was strange lately, and his nightmares were haunting him.' She nooded.
'I know. He was dreaming about my death all the time, but he said that the dreams stopped some weeks ago!'
'Well, he lied. And i am scared that it effected him in some ways.'
'In some ways? What do you mean Szuzanna?' I swallowed.
'What if he joined to the dark side?' Padme jumped up from the sofa.
'How can you say that? You are his best friend, you should believe in him!' I nooded.
'I do believe in him, Padme, and thats why i am scared. I know that he would do everything to save you, EVERYTHYNG! He doesnt care about the price, if he can save you from death!'
'But i wont die!' She said.
'I know, but he doesnt!' She shook her head.
'No, i cant believe it! I would feel it! He cant do this to me...' she looked into my eyes. '...to us!' I nooded and stood up.
'I hope that you are right! But please tell me if Anakin talks to you!'                                                                          'Of course, Szuzanna!' She said and i left her residence uneasily. I felt like something was on my heart, like a heavy stone, or a cliff. 

Dont do this to me, Ani! Please dont!             

Anakins POV

I felt so sorry for Szuzanna when i left her there, but it was my only chance. I had to protect them, even if i was scared of the consequences of joining to the dark side. What am i going to be? Who? Will i still feel the same for Padme? Will i still love her and Szuzanna? I didnt know, and i was too scared to know.

I went streight to Palpatins office, who was waiting for me, as i could see. There was a ghostly smile on his evil face. It was strange that now i could see through his mask, but i was still not scared of him. Even if he was a Sith master.