Chapter 2 ♛

♛ Chapter 2 ♛

Bryson ♛

"Baby, please just take me back." Jennifer got on her knees and begged.

I sighed before taking off my hat and rubbing my hands through my now curly hair.

"Jennifer, you're still doing drugs so I can't take you back, you're lucky I'm even letting you watch your own daughter." I replied back to her before going to find Harley.

I finally found Harley watching tv in Jennifer's bed room.

"Daddy!" Harley exclaimed jumping off of Jennifer's bed and onto me.

"How has daddy's baby been?" I asked making her smile the smile I love to see.

"I'm hungry." She grumbled making me nod my head.

"Alright, let's go and get you something to eat." I replied back to her before taking her to get her things in the living room.

I packed up all of her things and handed the bag to her. After putting her shoes on we're ready to go.

"When are you gonna bring her back?" Jennifer asked twitching a bit.

I shook my head. "Have you been doing drugs around her? Don't lie to me either." I snapped walking over to her.

She slowly backed up letting me know she did do drugs around her.

She slowly nodded her head yes.

"Harley go get your jacket." I stated making her leave the room.

"What the hell did I tell you about doing drugs around her?" I questioned getting all in her face.

Her face was full of fear but I wouldn't dare lay my hands on a women especially one that gave me my child.

"It was only a little." Jennifer replied holding up her fingers to show the amount.

"That's it! I'm not bringing her over here anymore." I told her grabbing Harley's bag off of the floor.

"Bryson, you can't do that!" Jennifer snapped getting extremely loud.

"I can and I will." I replied back to her.

"Please baby, don't take her away from me. I love her so much and I don't know what I would do without her." She protested hitting me on the back.

"Trust me, you'll be just fine." I replied back grabbing Harley up as soon as she walked into the room.

Jennifer then surprised me by screaming to the top of her lungs and began hitting my back repeatedly.

"Get yourself cleaned then you'll be able to see your daughter." I told her before leaving with Harley.

She has to want to change and be a better person for our daughter. I can't allow my daughter to be around someone like that.

***

Anastasia  ♕

"Casey, get down from there!" I shouted at her as she sat on the table.

"Why?" She asked me with her eyebrows raised.

"Because I told you too now get off of the table." I replied back to her.

She groaned before jumping off of the table.

"Don't catch a attitude now." I said before I heard the door bell ring.

I went to the door and opened it to see my older sister, Jill, and my nephew, Jamal.

"Hey sis!" I exclaimed pulling her into a hug and kissing Jamal's head making him scrunch up his face.

"Ewww." He whined wiping his forehead.

"Boy please, you know you love my kisses." I joked waving him off.

He scrunched up his nose again and shook his head.

"Hey boo, how have you and my niece been doing?" Jill asked before putting Jamal down on the ground.

Jill went over to Casey and hugged her.

"We've been doing alright. How have you and Jamal been doing?" I replied back to her.

"Oh we've been fine, Jamal's daddy has been spending more time around us." She responded back to me.

I've always been jealous of Jill's relationship with her baby's father. He has been spending time with his child unlike mine who's stuck in jail. I'm stuck raising her by myself, don't get me wrong I love my baby, I just wish I had some help.

"That's good." I smiled at her.

It wasn't long before Jamal and Casey ran into the living room to play with toys.

"Now how have you really been?" Jill asked seriously.

I sighed before putting my hands over my face.

"I've been struggling lately. My job at the salon is not doing too well and mama has been on my case about watching Casey all the time." I explained to Jill nearly in tears.

"That's her grandchild, she shouldn't even be making a big deal out of it plus she doesn't work or anything." Jill stated getting mad.

"You know how mom is, she doesn't care about anyone but herself." I replied back honestly. 

Since the time Jill and I were younger we've practically been on our own. My mother never once cared about us or made sure we were alright. Jill always had a smart mouth and I guess that pissed her off one to many times so she kicked us out at 15 and 16.

"Aww baby, I'm so sorry." She cried wrapping her arm around me.

I nodded my head and laid my head on her shoulder, a single tear fell out of my eye slowly.

"You don't have to apologize.." I mumbled.

"Well don't worry , it'll all be over in due time.." She said gently rubbing my back.

I nodded my head like I actually believed her.

___________________________
Anastasia in mm 😍😊

Please leave as many comments as you can lol. I enjoy reading them.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💓