Chapter 12♛

♛ Chapter 12 ♛

♛ Bryson

I smiled began to appear on my face as I walked into the hair salon to hear my music blasting.

The ladies went crazy once they seen me.

Casey ran over to her mom and gave her a hug.

After turning down the music, Anastasia came over to me.

"How were the kids?" She asked me with a beautiful smile on her face.

"They were good but we ran into my ex." I told her whispering the last part in her ear.

"Tell me later." She whispered back leaning up to kiss my cheek.

I couldn't help the silly grin that appeared on my face.

"As everyone must know this is Bryson Tiller. Bryson those are my two co-workers, Tammy and Anya, and those are our customers." She said introducing me to everyone in the room.

I gave them all a small smile. "Hey." I said, all of the girls let out a Hey while sending me a smile.

For some reason I feel so awkward right now.

"It's nice that you could stop by." A lighter woman who I'm guessing is Tammy said.

"Yeah, I brought some pizza if you guys would like some." I said holding up a bag which contain several pieces of pizza's from the pizza place.

"You brought food! Anastasia, he's definitely a keeper and if you don't keep him then I will." Anya said sending me a wink and grabbing the food out of my hand.

I seen the look Anastasia gave her making me laugh.

"Your girls know what they're talking about. Listen to them." I stated making her shake her head.

"Harley, do you want to do some hair?" Anastasia asked Harley who's standing behind me shyly.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed moving from behind me.

Anastasia gave her one of those doll heads and sat her on the couch with a comb, a brush, and hair ties.

I smiled as Casey went over to help her.

"Are you busy?" I asked Anastasia.

She shook her head.

"I don't have another customer for an hour or so." She replied back.

"Can we go somewhere in private so we can talk?" I asked as I looked around at all the women staring at me.

None of them even compared to Anastasia at all. In my eyes she's flawless and perfect in every way.

Anastasia gestured for me to follow her and we walked into a back room. As soon as I closed the door behind me I pulled Anastasia in for another kiss. I groaned because I've been waiting for another kiss. Ever since we first kissed I've been thinking about her lips.

The kiss lasted for a couple of more seconds before she pulled back. I gently placed my hand on her ass.

"Damn girl." I mumbled staring into her eyes.

"We didn't come in here for that. I want to know what happened today." She stated before going over and sitting on a couch.

I sighed before going over and sitting next to her.

"Jennifer came up to the pizza place we were eating at talking mad shit." I told her running my fingers over my face.

"What did she say?" Anastasia asked with a look of curiosity.

"She just complained about not seeing Harley which I'm not letting her see her, how she's now homeless, she denied breaking into my place, and I also told her you were my girlfriend." I told her saying the last part quickly.

I avoided eye contact with her for a few minutes.

"You did what?" She asked, I could hear the shock in her voice.

"I told her you were my girlfriend and she wasn't happy about it. It felt good to say that though." I said with a smile on my face.

"It's not funny." She stated with a serious look on her face.

"If you would've seen her face when I said that then you would be smiling too." I said chuckling a little.

She kept a straight face before a smile appeared on her face. She then playfully pushed me over.

"She's crazy so what if she tries something with me because I'm not the one at all." Anastasia said making me raise a eyebrow.

"Look at you. I am not the one." I said mocking her and then laughing.

"Bryson, I'm dead ass serious." She said giggling a little.

She then started play fighting me.

"Girl, don't even start because I am not the one at all." I said making her laugh.

She started punching my chest making me flip her over and hold her down. Her legs are wrapped around my waist and I'm on top as she continued to punch her chest.

"Get off of me, Bryson!" She exclaimed through her laughs.

"No, I told you I'm not the one." I said holding her arms down.

I leaned down and kissed her again but this time roughly. I added my tongue into the mix and made her moan.

"Stop it." She mumbled putting her hand on the back of my head once my hand loosened its grip on her arm.

I heard the door open but that didn't stop us from making out.

"Get it, Anastasia!" We heard Tammy yell making us both laugh and pull apart.

"What are you doing back here?" Anastasia asked shaking her head.

"Well I came back here to tell you that our boss is gonna be here soon and if she sees your ass back here making out with him then that's your ass." Tammy told Anastasia making her jump off of the couch.

I chuckled a little bit before pulling my shirt down a little.

I got up and then we both walked out back into the main area.

My nose scrunched up when I smell something funky.

"What the hell is that smell?" I asked looking around the room.

"Well Casey just informed me that you gave her pizza and that she's lactose intolerant." Anya stated looking at me with raised eyebrows.

I held my hand up in defense. "I didn't know."

I sent Casey and wink to let her know to keep our little secret about me letting her eat the pizza anyways.

"I forgot to tell him." Anastasia said covering her nose.

"Maybe I should get the kids out of here before your boss arrives." I said.

"Good idea." Anastasia replied.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"I'll see you later." I said smacking her butt.

"Okay." She said trying to hide her smile.

I chuckled. "I'll wait up for you." I said before going over to Harley and picking her up.

I grabbed Casey's hand and we started heading out of the shop.

"Bye ladies." I called back sending a small wave over my shoulders.

"Bye Bryson." They all said like a chorus before I closed the front door.

After strapping the kids into the car, I drove off.

_________________________________

Anastasia in mm. 😻

Bryson is something else lol..😂

What do you guys think?

Comment below

vote please

follow please

Xoxo - msfanfictional✨