Chapter 31♕

♕ Chapter 31♕

♕ Bryson

"What are you doing here?" Anastasia asked once she got back in the room after putting the kids to sleep.

I gave her a look.

"You act like I can't come back to see my wife." I said mean mugging her.

She rolled her eyes.

"I don't see no ring on this finger so boy bye." She said holding up her hand.

"Soon babygirl soon." I mumbled but she didn't hear me.

"I thought you had a show tonight?" She asked me.

"I did but after the show I got on a plane and flew back with your ungrateful ass." I said making her give me a look.

"I don't know who you think you're talking to. Must got me confused with that chick you were messing around with while you were gone." She stated making me laugh.

"I barely even said three words to that girl so calm that shit down." I stated pulling her on the bed with me.

I got on top of her and laid my head on her belly.

"Hmmm I bet." She said letting me know she didn't believe me.

"Well you can see for yourself when I take y'all on tour with me." I stated making her look at me with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?" She asked me.

I nodded my head. "I can't handle being away from my babies so I'm dragging you on the plane with me when I go to Florida tomorrow." He said to me.

"Awwww but it's so soon though." She said.

She's probably worrying like always. I have to make sure she isn't worrying because that causes stress and I can't have my future baby mother stressing.

"Don't worry about it. Everything's gonna be fine." I said to her.

"You promise?" She asked with her pouty lips on.

"I promise now give me some lips." I said smacking my lips making her giggle.

She bent down and kissed my lips.

She pulled away a little but I just kept on kissing her.

I don't think she understands how much I missed her. I'm practically attached to her so being away from her was hell.

As I was still kissing her I put my hand up her shirt making my way to her small ass boobs but they big when I put them in my mouth though.

"Bryson, not now." She said pulling away from me and smacking my hand.

"So you just gonna do me like that huh?" I asked her.

"Yup." She said popping the p on purpose.

"You ain't gonna give daddy no sugar?" I asked her making her laugh like I planned on doing.

"Bryson, shut up." She said pushing me to the other side of the bed.

Like I said before this girl is strong.

My phone started buzzing with a bunch of texts and I know exactly who they're from.

"Who's texting you this time of the night?" Anastasia asked me.

I picked up my phone and then she snatched it out of my hand.

"You're so damn rude." I stated as she looked at my phone.

"You made me this way so it's your fault." She said tossing me my phone.

She's right. She was so much nicer before that one night at the club. Honestly, that night scared me. I thought I was gonna lose her.

I looked at my phone to see that all the texts were from Jordan and my manager.

"I didn't tell them I was coming back here so their asses are probably going insane." I said chuckling a little.

I sent them a quick text telling them I'm gonna be in Florida tomorrow before putting my phone back down.

"Anastasia.." I said lowly making her turn over so she was looking in my eyes.

"Yes?' She asked.

"I'm sorry for making you cry the other night. I never heard you like that before and it scared me." I told her.

"It's okay. I needed that. I haven't had a good cry in a while." She said.

"Nah, you didn't deserve that. I was being a bad man." I said to her.

"I'm not even gonna lie. You're right about that being a bad man part." She said making me laugh.

"Well one day I'm gonna be a very good man and make you have all of my babies." I said with a goofy grin on my face.

Anastasia's eyes widen making me laugh.

"You are something else." I said making her shake her head.

"If you think I'm about to have like five of your nappy headed babies you got me mistaken." She stated making my mouth drop.

"Don't talk about my future kids like that." I said making her giggle.

"I'm down with having one more kid and hopefully it's a boy." She told me.

"Man, if I have a boy he's gonna have all of the fresh gear out. He's gonna be the fliest kid around." I said to her.

She shook her head. "You're not about to have my kid dressed in some designer clothes. He's gonna be dressed like how a kid is suppose to dress." She said making me smile.

Before I could reply back to her we heard the door creep open.

We both looked over to see Harley and Casey poking their heads in the doorway.

"See I told you they are still up." Casey said walking into the room with Harley following after her.

Harley seen me and instantly ran over to the bed and jumped on me.

"Daddy!" She exclaimed with the biggest smile ever.

She acting like she didn't just see me an hour ago.

I pulled her into my arms and she wrapped her small arms around my head.

"Aren't you suppose to be sleep?" I asked Harley as she wiped her eye tiredly.

"She wouldn't go to sleep. She talk to much." Casey said hopping onto the bed beside Anastasia who started playing in her head.

I laughed at her.

"What were you talking about?" I questioned Harley.

"I missed you daddy." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"I missed you too baby. You don't even know" I mumbled kissing her head.

"Can we sleep in here tonight?" Harley asked with her big brown eyes all wide.

"Of course you guys can." Anastasia said as she grabbed Casey up like a little baby.

"Scoot scoot." Harley said getting out of my arms and practically sitting on Casey's arm.

I shook my head.

Harley's gonna be some trouble when she get older. I tell you.

__________________________

Bryson & Anastasia in mm.😍😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional😋💋