Chapter 36♕

♕ Chapter 36 ♕

♕ Bryson

"Finally some alone time." I said grabbing Anastasia up into my arms and putting her on the bed.

My girl Rolex took the kids to Sky zone so it's just us for right now.

"I'm tired." Anastasia stated closing her eyes.

I must admit I'm a little tired too but I can stay away long enough.

"Come on." I mumbled sliding my hand onto her butt and squeezing it.

"Bryson, if you don't leave me alone." She mumbled using her hand to swat me away.

I started kissing along her jawline before easing down towards her neck.

"I'm not in the mood." She grumbled holding her belly like she's sick or something.

"Are you alright?" I asked her getting concerned a little bit.

"I'm fine, just tired." She mumbled waving me off.

I nodded my head deciding to just leave her alone.

I got out of the bed.

"I'll be right back. I have to pee." I told her walking into the bathroom.

I did all my business and walked over to the sink to wash my hands.

As I was washing my hands Anastasia came running into the bathroom holding her hand over her mouth.

She made it to the toilet just in time to throw up.

Just by the sound of her throwing up made me cringe but I went to go stand next to her to hold her hair back.

I gently rubbed my hand along her back as she continued throwing up for a good minute or two.

Once she was done I gave her a towel to wipe her face off with and she brushed her teeth.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she came out of the bathroom.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know I just feel really sick." She told me holding onto her stomach.

I motioned for her to come lay on me so I can cuddle up to her.

"You don't mind? I could get you sick." She stated.

I waved her off.

"Naw, I don't mind. Just get some sleep." I told her as I planted a kiss on her forehead.

She gave me a small smile before laying her head on my chest and wrapping her arm around my chest.

I hope there ain't nothing seriously wrong with her. I wouldn't know what to do if my baby was sick.

***

I woke up to the girls jumping on the bed making me get up.

"Aye stop jumping on the bed at this time of the morning. Don't y'all see us sleeping?" I questioned them and they laughed at me.

"What's funny?" I questioned them.

"Your face looks crusty." Casey said laughing at me.

I know I look bad when I wake up but damn even the girls laughing at me.

"Get out of here." I said waving them off.

They jumped off of the bed and ran into the other room.

I groaned before getting up to go to the bathroom.

After doing everything I needed to do I went back into the room to see Anastasia awake.

"What time do we have to be there for sound check?" Anastasia questioned me about to get out of the bed.