Chapter 28 ♕

♕ Chapter 28 ♕

♕ Anastasia

"I see you finally listened to me." My sister stated as my phone ranged for the fourth time since she has been in the room with me.

Casey and Harley decided it would be cool to come into the living room and change the channel so I'm just stuck sitting here watching what they wanna watch.

Harley started cracking up about something on the screen.

"No, I didn't listen to you. We're just taking a break." I replied back to her.

I don't need Jill all up in my business plus all she's gonna do is say she told me so.

"It's more then that isn't it?" She questioned coming and standing on the side of the couch.

I turned to look at her.

"It's nothing, we're just going through something and it isn't any of your business." I told her with a stern voice.

"If he's making my baby sister worry all the time, I want to know." Jill said to me.

I just ignored her and picked up my phone to get her to leave me alone.

"Hey baby." I said looking directly at her before getting up and leaving the room.

I went into my room and I laid on the bed.

"Hey baby?" Bryson said in a confused voice.

"I was just trying to get Jill off my back. You're not off the hook." I said to him.

I heard him sigh.

"Listen baby, Last night wasn't suppose to happen. It was a mistake and I promise you it won't happen again." Bryson stated with sadness in his voice.

"Bryson, if we're gonna be together I need to know if you're gonna be mine and only mine." I told him.

"You should know that I'm only yours. I told you last night I wasn't gonna sleep with that girl." He replied back to me.

"But you thought about it and that was enough for me. I never ever think of sleeping with someone else because I already know I have someone special." I said to him.

Bryson groaned.

"I was drunk! What do you want me to do about that?" He questioned getting irritated.

Blame it on the liquor ...

"Nothing, nothing at all." I replied back to him about to hang up.

"Don't hang up on me." Bryson said quickly before I could.

"Don't you have another concert to do?" I asked him.

"Yeah but you're more important then that." He stated.

If I wasn't mad right now I would probably be cheesing.

"I don't want to hold you back from doing your thing so we'll talk about this later." I replied back to him.

The phone remained silent for a minute or two.

"Anastasia, I love you." He said with his sexy deep voice.

"I love you more, Bryson." I replied back to him.

I hung up the phone and sat it on the nightstand next to me.

I just hope this never happens again...

***

♕ Bryson

"You don't know how much