Chapter 40♕

♕ Chapter 40♕

♕Anastasia

A month later...

"How do I look?" I asked Bryson as I twirled around in front of him in my little sun dress.

We're in Louisville and it's the last show of the tour. I'm really excited for this show, this is Bryson's hometown so it's definitely gonna be lit.

"You look so damn fine." Bryson said biting his lips.

"You know we could just go visit my family a little later and stay here to have some fun." Bryson said coming over to me and squeezing my butt.

"As much fun as that sounds. we still have the kids with us and I want to meet your family!" I stated making him pout.

In an hour or so I'll be meeting his entire family for the first time and I'm really excited about it. He has told me so many good things about all of them.

"Okay we can go meet the fam but I have to warn you that they can be pretty wild." He said making me shake my head.

"Don't worry, I can handle it." I told him making him smile.

"Yeah.." He mumbled looking off into space.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Casey told me something last month and it's just now coming back to me." He said making my heart stop.

Who knows what Casey could have told him..

"What did she say?" I questioned him.

"She told me that your ex use to put his hands on you...is that true?" He asked me.

Him bringing it up just brought back so many memories. I can't even look him in the eyes after he said that to me I just buried my head into his chest.

"I know it hurts but I just want you to be completely honest with me about everything..." He said to me rubbing my back.

"He hurt me so bad, Bryson." I said with tears spilling out of my eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry for bringing it up, it just bothers me so much. I can't believe someone would even dare put their hands on you." Bryson stated kissing my head.

"It took me so long to get away from him and I was relieved that he got sent to prison for some drug charges." I explained to Bryson.

We're never really talked about my past relationship because I hate talking about it.

"Well, you'll never have to worry about him again because you're gonna be mine forever." He said making me curious but I let it go.

"Stop crying because you looking too damn good right now to be crying." He said making me laugh.

He wiped my tears and then pecked me on the lips.

"I better go check on the girls they're probably making a mess downstairs." I said to him.

We're currently staying at Jordan's house because Bryson wanted to surprise his family.

I walked downstairs and seen no sign of Harley or Casey.

"Casey and Harley, where y'all at?" I yelled out walking around the house to find them. After checking every inch of the house I couldn't find them inside so I decided to check out back.

"Ready or not..here I come." I heard Casey yelled out from across the huge yard.

I watched her she ran around the yard trying to find Harley who's clearly hiding behind a tree and started laughing.

After five minutes Casey finally found her and started chasing her around the yard.

"Tag you're it." Casey said tagging her.

"Alright guys, we're about to leave." I said calling them over.

"Aww I wanna play still." Harley pouted giving me the same exact look Bryson gave me a couple of minutes ago.

"I know, I know you can play later on." I said grabbing both their hands.

I brought them into the house.

"Go put your shoes on." I instructed them.

They both went to go get their shoes and came running back. I watched as Casey put on her shoes and then helped Harley put on hers.

"You make bunny ears and then you tie the shoe." Casey told her as she showed her how to tie her shoe.

Once she was done with one foot she let Harley do the other one and she did it almost perfectly.

It's cute watching them interact with each other. They're practically sisters.

"Bryson, we're ready!" I yelled up to him.

He came down after a few minutes looking so good I had to stop myself from drooling.

"Who you looking good for..?" I asked jokingly with a raised eyebrow.

"My wife." He said making me smile widely.

He has been calling me his wife lately and I'm just enjoying every bit of it.

"Lets go girls." I said grabbing them up.

Bryson adjusted his chains before following me out of the house.

***

"We're here." Bryson announced once we pulled up in front of his childhood home.

"You look nervous." I said with a goofy grin on his face.

"I'm not just really excited, I haven't been home in a while." He told me making me nod my head.

"Well lets not wait any longer." I told him opening the car door.

He got out too and went to get Harley out of her car seat.

I followed suit and grabbed Casey.

Hand in hand we all walked towards his house.

Bryson squeezed my hand.

"They're gonna love you." He mumbled as he knocked on the door.

There was loud music so they probably couldn't hear him knock.

"Let me see if the spare key is where we left it." He mumbled before reaching behind this big pot that sat on the porch.

"Got it." He said grabbing it and using it to open the door.

"I use to always put it behind there because I constantly lost my key." He explained to me.

Once we opened the door we could smell the aroma of soul food in the air.

"Yum." I said.

Walking into the house we were greeted with the whole family right in the living room but they didn't see us at first.

Bryson cleared his throat making everyone turn towards us.

"Bryson!" Voices ranged out making the biggest grin spread onto his face.

This means so much to him, family means so much to him.

_______________________________________

Bryson in the mm.😍😍

Sorry I've been gone for a while but I'm back now guys!

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🌸