Chapter 39♕

♕Chapter 39♕

♕Bryson

"Can I seen this ring?" I asked the jeweler as I pointed out the biggest ring.

It's been a couple of weeks since I found out that Anastasia's gonna be having my baby. Just knowing that she's walking around with a piece of me inside of her is making me fall in love with her even more. I want to put a ring on her finger sometime in the future.

"This one?" The jeweler said making me nod my head.

"Alright, give me a second." He said leaving to go get the key.

Casey stood below me with her mouth wide open.

"That ring is huge!" She said with her little eyes widening.

"I know, do you think she will like it?" I questioned her.

She nodded her head quickly.

I decided to let Casey tag along since she's the only one who knows that I plan on proposing to her.

I've thought of the perfect way to propose to her too. Our last show is in Louisville. My family is gonna be there, my fans are gonna be there, it's the perfect time and place to propose to her. My last show is in less than a month so I'll have plenty of time to prepare myself.

"Alright, I got the key." The jeweler said coming over with several keys in his hand.

He unlocked the casing and then pulled the ring out using a white cloth.

He brought the ring closer so I could see.

"Woah." I murmered as I stared at the ring in amazement.

I can literally see myself through the ring.

"Let me see!" Casey whined hitting my leg.

"Aye you better calm down little girl." I said to her making her look up at me while folding her arms over her chest.

The jeweler reached down to show her the ring.

"Wow!" She exclaimed staring at the ring in awe.

"That's mommy's ring." She stated looking up at me.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'll take it." I told him right off the back.

He gave me a look surprised at how quick I wanted to buy the ring.

"Are you sure you can afford this right now? We could put you on one of our payment plans." He offered making me shake my head.

"I'm buying the ring now." I said making him nod his head.

"Okay, let me set everything up for you." He told me.

He probably thinks I can't afford it but he would be surprised if he knew that I could probably buy this entire store.

"Bry, can we get ice cream before we go back to the hotel?" Casey questioned me.

"No, your lactose intolerant." I said to her making her pout.

"But I like ice cream." She said giving me the same puppy dog eyes Harley usually gives me.

I sighed shaking my head at what I'm about to do.

"Okay, we'll get ice cream just don't tell your mom about it." I said to her making a smile reappear on her face.

"Yay!" She said before starting to skip around the house.

"Aye calm down before you don't get nothing." I threatened making her stop immediately.

The jeweler came back with the ring wrapped in its box and a clipboard full of papers.

"You just need to pay and then sign a couple of things before you go." He said.

I nodded my head and grabbed the clipboard as he handed it to me.

***

After signing a bunch of papers I was out of there with the ring in my pocket.

"Are you gonna give her the ring soon?" Casey asked me giving me a look of curiosity.

Knowing her she probably thought I was gonna give her the ring right after buying it.

"I'm gonna wait a little while but I'll tell you when I do maybe you could even help me give the ring to her." I said to her.

She jumped up excitedly.

"I would love to help!" She exclaimed as we walked through the Toronto mall.

I smiled at how happy she is.

"But remember we can't tell her a thing." I said putting my finger over her mouth to let her know to stay quiet.

"Don't worry, I'm good at keeping secrets. I remember one time I kept a secret for my daddy." She said making my eyebrows raise.

"Hold up, wait a minute..what secret?" I questioned her.

"He was kissing another girl." She said to me making me shake my head.

He was cheating on her and she didn't even know it.

"He was doing something bad, Why didn't you tell your mom?" I asked her.

She looked away from me before looking back.

"He told me that he would hit me if I told her." She said with an upset look on her face.

I grabbed Casey up.

"Well at least you and your mom won't have to worry about him ever." I said and she gave me a small smile.

"Good, he was mean to mommy." She said lowly.

"What did he do?" I asked her.

"He yelled at her and pushed her around all the time." She told me.

I nodded my head as anger started to rise up inside of me.

Anastasia didn't tell me about him putting his hand on her. She just said that he wasn't good to her.

I love Anastasia so the thought of someone putting their hands on her makes me want to smash their face in.

"Come on, lets go get some ice cream." I said setting Casey back down on the ground.

"Yayyyyy! Ice cream!" She yelled out causing people to stare at us but neither of us care.

I just love seeing her happy.

***

Anastasia♕

"Let it snow..let is snow!" Harley yelled out running around the hotel room with her little blue dress on.

I smiled at how adorable she is. I never realize how much she loves Disney movies until Bryson showed me his collection of movies. We just watched Toy Story almost an hour ago.

"Calm down girl." I laughed as she tried to do a flip.

She giggled before jumping onto the couch with me.

"Can we watch again after it go off?" She asked me.

Even though I don't want to I just agreed.

"Sure buttercup." I said making her smile.

She pulled me into a hug taking me by surprise.

"I love you." She said warming my heart.

"I love you too, sweetie." I replied back to her.

"I hope you stay with us forever because daddy needs you." She told me making me give her a confused look.

"He cares about you like he cared about mommy." She said making me nod my head.

"And he reallyyyy cared about mommy."

___________________________Bryson & Harley in mm.

Sorry for the wait guys. I've been very busy with life.

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💕