Chapter 25 ♕

♕  Chapter 25 ♕

  ♕ Bryson

I placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"I don't want you to leave..." Harley stated with tears coming out of her eyes.

I grabbed her tiny hand in mine as I got down to her level.

"You'll be able to facetime daddy everynight before you go to bed and I'll be in New York in a couple of weeks to do a show. I'm not leaving you forever, babygirl." I explained to her.

She poked her lips out like she always does when she's upset.

"So...I want you with me." She said in the cutest voice wrapping her arms around her tiny body.

I sighed.

This is always the hardest. Leaving my baby behind.

"I love you, Harley." I said kissing all over her face.

"I love too." She said making me chuckle a little.

I gave her a bare hug before letting her go.

"Toughen up little solider!" I reminded her grabbing her nose making her scream.

I laughed at her face.

Before I could even turn so I could see Casey I felt her tiny arms go around me.

I grabbed her up in my arms giving her a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too." She whispered in my ear.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Keep this." Casey said showing me the doll she brought with her.

"Nah, you can keep her." I replied back to her.

She shook her head making her curly hair fly everywhere.

"This is the doll you used to play Mommy. Keep her and look at her when you think of mommy." She stated putting the doll in my hand.

I chuckled and she smiled at me before pulling me into another hug.

"Thank you." I said to her before putting her down.

I looked at Anastasia to see her looking out into space.

The guys are already loading up the private plane so I have to make this quick but I have a feeling I'm gonna need a little more time.

"Hey there pretty lady." I said coming over to her and pulling her into my arms.

A smile rosed onto her face making me smile.

"Bryson, don't you have to leave already?" She asked making me give her a shocked look.

"What? If that's how it is then fine.." I said about to walk away from her but she pulled me back.

Anastasia is lowkey strong as hell. I have never had a female pull me back like that with so much strength.

She laughed as I gave her my "damn" face.

"I don't want you to leave me but I know you have to." She stated laying her head on my chest.

"I promise you, it's gonna go by so fast and we're gonna be back together in no time." I explained to her.

"Hopefully." She mumbled closing her eyes as she laid her head on my chest.

"I love you, Bryson." She said.

"I love you more. Hold it down while I'm gone." I told her kissing the back of her hand.

"You know I will." She replied back.

She opened her eyes and gave me a kiss on the lips.

The girls both squealed and began running nuts as we kissed making us both laugh.

"Bryson, hurry up! We have to take off in five minutes!" Jordan one of my childhood friends yelled out the entry way to the airplane..

I waved him off.

I knew I was gonna need more time.

I gave Anastasia one last kiss and a butt squeeze before pulling away from her.

"Time is gonna fly by so don't be upset that I'm leaving." I said. Out the corner of my eye I seen Anastasia roll her eyes.

"I seen that." I said to her making her giggle.

"You better get going before your boys be mad that we're holding you up." She stated holding onto Harley and Casey who just wouldn't stop running around.

She made the cutest face ever making me want to attack her with little Tiller...😏

Hell what am I saying? I always want to give it to her. 😩

She blew me a kiss and I pretended to catch it as I walked backwards toward the plane stairs.

I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally fell up the stairs.

"Shit." I mumbled as they busted out laughing at me.

"This makes leaving so much easier." I said making Anastasia laugh harder.

"Aye make sure the girls stay away from my games. Peace I'm out." I said holding up my two fingers before going onto the plane.

***

♕ Anastasia

We all watched as the plane took off.

"Woah!" Harley yelled as we seen the plane zoom off through the air.

I laughed at her.

"Zroom." Casey said imitating the plane by putting her arm up.

"Girls, it's time to go home." I stated picking them both up in my hands.

They both just cheered making me smile.

***

When we got to the apartment I noticed something was wrong as soon as I stepped on our floor.

There were people all on this floor and I could barely get to the apartment.

The girls and I had to squeezed through the crowd so we could make it to the apartment and I noticed that our apartment door was kicked in.

My mouth literally dropped when I seen that.

"What is going on?" I asked everyone looking around at the people standing around.

"I heard a noise coming from the inside of your apartment. I came out here to check but instead I seen someone bolting past my apartment door. I tried to stop them but they took the stairs down and when I went downstairs no one was down there." My next door neighbor explained to me.

I didn't even bother asking anymore questions but I walked into the apartment. I held onto Harley and Casey's hand tightly.

When I walked into the apartment I seen that everything was completely destroyed. Some had cut up my couch, kicked in the tv, punched holes into the walls, spilled food all over the floor, it looks a complete mess in here.

I covered my mouth as I looked at everything.

"Nooooo look at my dolly house!" Casey yelled out as she pointed at her now destroyed doll house.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll buy you a new one." I said to her.

I just can't get any breaks..

Something always happen... 😓

___________________________

Anastasia in mm. 😍😍😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🤗❤️