Chapter 44♕

♕Chapter 44♕

♕ Bryson

"Bryson, where are we going?" Anastasia asked as she sat in the passenger seat with a blindfold over her eyes.

She thinks that we're leaving Louisville in an hour or so but really we're staying. The house I picked out for us is ready and I want to show her. I already have everything set up so she doesn't have to worry about a thing. We can't go back to New York, too many bad memories and bad people.

"Just relax, It's a surprise," I told Anastasia for the tenth time since she's gotten in the car.

As I stopped at a stop sign I looked over to see her with her pouty lips on.

"We're almost there stop being a baby," I said to her.

She stuck her middle finger up making me laugh.

"That baby in your stomach got you acting slick," I chuckled.

"What did you just say?" She asked with an attitude and I knew not to push it further.

"Nothing," I replied back.

"I thought so," She retorted folding her arms over her chest in satisfaction.

Harley and Casey are with my family right now. They all know about the house except Anastasia.

After ten more minutes we finally pulled up in front of the brown brick building much like my family home. There's two sections of the house. The main house and the glass house out back.

I parked in our driveway and then turned towards Anastasia.

"We're here," I said.

"Ugh finally," She replied making me shake my head at how she's acting.

I got out of the car and headed over to the other side to open the door.

I grabbed her hand and helped her out of the car.

"Can I take the blindfold off?" She questioned.

"Imma take you closer first." I told her as I interlocked our fingers.

I stood her in front of the house and then I stood behind her.

I untied the blindfold to let her see our brand new home.

The first thing she did was look up to see how big the house is.

"Bryson, you didn't...." She mumbled lowly.

"Oh, I did," I replied back with a slight chuckle.

"Is this our new house?" She asked turning around towards me with a shocked look on her face.

I nodded my head.

"All ours." I told her as I held up her set of keys.

She squealed as she grabbed the keys out of my hand.

"Come on, I want to see inside the house!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand and running towards the door.

I could tell how excited she is because she couldn't even get the key in the door.

"Here let me do it goofy." I said to her as I took the keys out of her hand.

Once I unlocked the door she went running inside the house like a little kid who just got called in to eat.

I laughed to myself before closing the door behind me and setting the keys on a key holder.

I went to the kitchen to go grab a bottle of water out of the fridge as she explores. The fridge is already stocked up with some of our favorite things. When I said I had everything ready I meant it.

After ten minutes it got too quiet so I went to our bedroom where I guessed she would be and I was right..

When I walked into the room she was sitting on the bed crying. We have one of those huge circle beds and she's just sitting in the middle of it.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I questioned her.

I hate seeing her cry so much.

"This is all so amazing, what did I do to deserve all of this?" She asked making me smile.

"Awww poor lul baby." I said crawling to the middle of the bed and grabbing her up.

"You deserve all of this and more. I'm gonna be honest with you, when I met you a little part of me still loved Jennifer. That's why I always let her get over on me because I still loved her and I wanted for things to go right. Being with you and eventually falling in love with you broke that spell she had on me. If I would've kept on letting her get over on me who knows what could've happen to Harley or me. Falling in love with you was one of the best things that has happened in my life besides my baby Harley." I wiped the tear that fell out of her eye.

"Bryson, you make me fall in love with you more and more each day, I love you so much." Anastasia said making me pull her in for a deep kiss.

In between the kiss I picked her up slightly so she could wrap her legs around my waist and then laid her gently on the bed.

One thing led to another and we made love in our new home.

***

"I can't wait until this baby is here so I won't have to deal with this anymore." Anastasia mumbled before getting back in bed after puking her guts out.

"I bet, did you brush your teeth?" I refuse to lay next to her if her breath stinking.

"Of course I did, what type of person do you think I am?" She asked looking slightly offended.

I chuckled.

"It was just a question now get over here before I give you something to really be mad about." I flirted making her playfully roll her eyes.

She came and laid her head on my chest.

It was silent for a few minutes before she said something.

"Bryson, do you think running away from everything was a good idea?" Anastasia asked me.

"We didn't run away from everything, we just came here to live a better life." I replied back to her.

"You're right, we came here to live a better life." She repeated.

I know her sister has been on her mind but she has to realize what went down there wasn't her fault.

Her sister just wants to ruin something that's good for her and I'm what's good for her.

We're good for each other and nobody, I mean nobody will change that.

.......

......

THE END OF BOOK 1.

_____________________________________

Bryson in mm.😍

There will be a book 2 and I already have some ideas for it! It's gonna be so crazy. Thank you guys for sticking with me for so long and I hope y'all stick around for book 2.😘

Thank you guys so much for 296K Reads, 19K votes, and 7.8K comments! I can't believe how many reads this book has.😫

Book 2 coming May 15th so keep this book in your library so I can remind y'all.

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

and share with your friends!

Xoxo - Msfanfictional😘❤️