Chapter 32 ♕

♕Chapter 32♕

♕Anastasia

"Are you gonna sit there or are you gonna help?" I asked Bryson as I tried to pick up my suitcase which has a lot of stuff in it.

He laughed and got up to help me.

"Move baby, let a strong man like me take care of this." He stated making me shake my head.

He chuckled before easily picking up the suitcase. He began carrying it to the car with no problems at all.

I watched as Harley and Casey continued to run around Jill's apartment.

"Slow down before one of y'all get hurt!" I yelled after them and not even a second later I heard something drop and Casey crying.

I sighed before going into the bathroom to see glass on the floor and Casey on the ground.

"You cut yourself didn't you?" I bent down and grab Casey's leg.

She nodded her head and moved her leg so I could see the cut.

It's not that big but it's big enough to make her cry.

"Here let me clean your cut up a little." I said to her putting her on the closed toilet.

After putting this cream stuff on her cut that's in Jill's bathroom I put the band aid on.

"There you go." I said to her.

"Thank you mommy." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Awww." I said picking her up.

"Now sit your butt down before you hurt yourself or break something." I told her removing her from the bathroom so I can clean up the glass.

She ran off to find Harley as I cleaned up the glass.

After cleaning the glass up I made my way to the kitchen where I seen Jill and Jamal eating.

I looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Listen Jill, I don't want you to be mad at me about this forever." I said to her.

She just ignored me.

"So you're just gonna ignore me...your little sister is leaving you for however long and you're not gonna say one last thing to me?" I asked her.

She just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

I sighed before waving her off and going over to Jamal.

"I'll see you later sweetie." I said to him pulling him into a hug.

He hugged me back.

"Bye Auntie." He whispered making me smile.

I placed a kiss on his forehead before standing up.

"I love you, both." I said looking at him and then Jill.

She couldn't even look me in the eye.

I just gave them a small wave before turning around and leaving the kitchen.

"Are all the bags in the car?" I asked Bryson when I came into the living room to see him and the girls just sitting down.

He nodded his head.

"Everything's set." He replied back getting up.

I gave him a small smile.

"Is everything okay? Y'all can always just stay here. I don't want to pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do." Bryson stated grabbing my hands.