Chapter 43♕

♕ Chapter 43♕

♕ Anastasia

I swayed back and forth as Bryson sung one of his newest songs "Let Me Explain." It's the last song of the night and then the tour will officially be over. It's been a long three months so I'm really happy that it's over and I can't wait for us to move along in our relationship. We're been together for a little while now and I'm pregnant with his baby. Not only is it the last day of his tour but I'm three months today too.

I looked down at the girls as they watched him perform in awe. Usually they're wild and don't like to sit down when he's performing but not today. His whole family is sitting next to us as we watched him do his thing.

I genuinely love his family, they're all funny and have their own personalities that make them each different and unique.

As Bryson finished the song he didn't do his usual ending of the show ritual instead he had a little speech.

"I want to thank everyone that took the time out to come see me and supporting me. It means a lot to me and I wouldn't be anywhere without y'all. Thank you all for believing in a country boy like me and I appreciate every single one of you. I wanna give a special shoutout to everyone that helped put this together,my manager, all the people who take the time out to make these crazy sets, and my label.You guys have done so much for me. I can't even explain... I also want to thank my family because without y'all there wouldn't be a me at all. Last but not least I want to thank my beautiful girlfriend and my daughters. I already have a child but so does she. This woman means everything to me, she's there when I need her, she's a mother figure to my daughter, and I couldn't ask for a better woman." Bryson said to his fans.

The fans cheered loudly when he got to the last part.

"I hope you guys don't mind but I want to bring her out..." He said making me freeze up and the fans cheer loudier.

He turned to look at me and I shook my head no.

Being on stage is his thing not mine.

"So you just gonna keep my boy waiting?" Jordan's voice said making me turn my head towards him.

I didn't respond.

"He's waiting for you, honey." Bryson's mom whispered to me.

I nodded my head , grabbed her and squeezed it gently before walking out onto the stage.

I walked slowly onto the stage but once I was clearly visible everyone started clapping.

Bryson held his arms out for me and I went into them.

"Anastasia, I love you.." Bryson said staring into my eyes.

"I love you more, Bryson." I replied back to him.

Bryson let go of me and stepped away a little bit.

He got down on one knee and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"Anastasia...we've been through so much together but through it all you've been by my side. When I first laid my eyes on you I had no clue you'd mean so much to me, I thought I would never be able to get over my ex until I met you. You're everything I could ever need and more. Will you marry me?" Bryson asked holding up the ring as he stood on one knee.

A few tears fell down my cheek.

~~~~

The first thing I noticed were his lips because his hat hid his eyes. His pink plump lips look so damn soft and his jawline is literally perfection. He has facial hair in all the right places and he's very handsome if I must say so myself.