Chapter 17 ♕

♕ Chapter 17 ♕

Bryson ♕

"Gimme a kiss." I said poking my lips out.

"Muah." Anastasia said pecking my lips.

I let out the girlest giggle making Anastasia laugh.

The best feeling ever was waking up with Anastasia in my arms knowing she's officially mine. I mean it felt great waking up to her before but now it's a even better feeling knowing I have her all to myself.

"You better be lucky I care about you. I'm over here kissing you without you brushing your teeth." Anastasia said making me laugh.

"Oops I'll be right back." I stated getting up and going into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before going back into her bedroom.

"What's that smell?" Anastasia asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. It smells like something's burning." I replied back to her.

We both looked at each other before we went running out of the room.

When we reached the kitchen we saw Harley and Casey taking something off of the stove.

"See you burnt it." Casey mumbled as she was about to pick up whatever was in the pan.

Luckily, Anastasia reached her and pulled the pan out of Harley's hand.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked with a serious look on my face.

Harley popped her mouth open in surprise and Casey just stared at us.

Anastasia turned off the stove as she stared at Casey with the meanest look ever.

"Casey, you know better. What were y'all doing?" She asked sternly.

"We were trying to make you guys something to eat." Casey stated with this innocent look on her face.

"But it turned out bad." Harley finished with an upset look on her face.

"Casey, you know you're not suppose to be using the stove without me and how did you even know how to work the oven?" Anastasia asked her.

Casey turned towards me.

"Bry Bry showed us." She stated making me glare at her.

She's trying to get me in trouble now.

"Anastasia, the only reason I showed her how to use the oven was because she wanted me too and you know she has those big brown eyes that make you do just about anything." I said letting out a sigh.

"Great, just great. You showed my daughter how to burn down the house. You're such a genius." She stated making me laugh.

"This isn't a joke, Bryson." She said with an eye roll.

"I know and I'm sorry." I told her coming over to her and wrapping my arm around her waist.

"You two go to your rooms now or I will hurt you." Anastasia threatened shaking her head.

I swear I've never seen Harley run that fast out of the room.

"Are you okay?" I questioned her.

She nodded her head. "I'm fine."

"Everything's fine, we came into the kitchen just in time." I assured her kissing her forehead.

Before she could reply back someone knocked on the door.