Chapter 37♕

♕ Chapter 37 ♕

♕ Bryson

Anastasia's phone alarm went off making me wake up.

"Bryson, it's time." Anastasia stated making me jump up.

I ran all the way to the bathroom leaving Anastasia behind in the main room.

Anastasia came into the bathroom laughing as I grabbed the pregnancy test up into my hands.

My breathing started to slow down as I looked at the pregnancy test which has two lines.

"Two lines mean what?" I questioned her.

"It means I'm pregnant." She stated slowly.

"Are you serious?" I questioned her.

She picked up the box the pregnancy test came in and then nodded her head.

"Very sure." She said making my heart race really fast.

I'm gonna be a father for the second time.

"We're gonna have a baby." I said out loud not actually believing it.

"Yes, Bryson. We're having a baby." She told me making me smile big.

"Oh and you're holding the part I peed on." She stated making me throw the pregnancy test.

"When were you gonna tell me?" I questioned her as I washed my hands.

She started laughing.

After washing my hands I ran over to her.

"You know what. I don't even care because you're having my baby!" I told her as I picked her up off the ground slightly.

She started giggling. "Calm down, Bryson. I'm starting to feel dizzy." She stated making me put her down.

"I bet that's bad for the baby too so I'll stop." I said making her smile.

"I thought this wasn't the right time to have a baby because our lives are to hectic." She said getting all up in my face.

"I know but we can work something out. By the time the baby's here I'm gonna be off tour." I explained to her.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"So do you think we're really ready for this?" She questioned me.

I looked out into space like I was thinking really hard.

"I don't think we're ready, I know we're ready!" I exclaimed wrapping my arms around her tighter.

"I can't believe there's a baby Tiller up in there. It's definitely gonna be a boy, watch." I stated rubbing my hand over her slightly poking belly.

"We really need to go visit a doctor so I can know how far along I am." Anastasia stated making me nod my head.

"Okay, once we fly out to North Carolina I'm gonna go take you to see one." I told her.

"Bryson, this changes everything. Harley and Casey are older so it's easier to handle them but we're gonna have a newborn so things might get a little crazy." She told me making me wave her off.

"And we can handle it all. Just you and me." I said to her.

"Just you and me?" She questioned me.

"Yes, I promise I'm not gonna let you down." I said to her.

"Okay." She stated with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Mrs. Tiller." I said to her.

"Say that again." She mumbled looking me in the eyes.