Naughty!!!!!Chapter 8 Trust is an important thingNaughty!!!!!!

A/N: I'm putting Sugar, Mal, and Devil's meet and greet in here. I plan on doing something with them later.

LEA POV

All of my brothers got out with Mal and Devil, insisting that they not miss the show. I had laughed but Lore was still lost in his own head. I sigh as we pull through the gate, that leads to the clan house. Lore looks over at me, his eyes cautious.

"Are you sure about this?" I smile wryly.

"One would think you would be more nervous than me. There is a risk involved here." Lore smiles and his eyes are smoldering as he looks at me, licking his lips.

"I'll risk it all for you, love." My breath hitches and I feel the tell tale flush in my cheeks as I duck my head.

"I'm starting to get that. I'm going to get ready while you go find Duke. Make sure no one disturbs us. Okay?" I sneak a peak at him to see his reaction to Duke's name but he doesn't even flinch as he parks the van in front of the house.

"I'm good with this baby. If he had to join I'd still be good. I'll handle what I have to in order to be with you. Even if it means sharing but only Duke." My eyes widen at the fierceness of his last words as I nod. I climb out of the van as he tosses the keys to Mickey. We head to my room and I pause at the door looking up at him. He smirks at me and slaps my ass.

"Go get ready, I'll get Duke." Nodding I went into my room.

............

After taking a bath and shaving my legs I went over to my closet and found the box of things I'd asked Duke to get while we were gone. I debate for a moment if I should put some clothes on but I decide aginst it, he'll be taking them off soon enough. Naked I go beside the bed and attached the chains to the bolt holes, laying the ends with the cuffs on the bed. My heart beats faster and I'm glad that I'd asked Duke to paint the chains bright neon pink. I didn't want anything to remind me of him, while I'm with Lore. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I pull out the lube and set it on the nightstand by the bed. Then I pulled out the c.d that Duke had picked out. Letting out a shaky laugh I put it in the stereo and push play just as Lore and Duke walk in.

'Chains and Whips Excite Me', starts to play as Lore shuts the door. His eyes flare with lust but I'm to busy taking him in to notice. He's changed into blue jeans with holes in the knees, that hug his body, making it looked like there painted on. His white v-neck shows off his muscles and I gulp audibly when I see his hair is still damp from his shower. I glance at Duke, to make sure he really is okay doing this for us. He grins and raises a brow, looking me up and down. I flush when I remember I'm naked. I look quickly to Lore as Duke walks over to other side of the bed and sits down. Lore's face is unreadable as he steps closer.

"Are you sure?" I swallow and nod.

"Yes, please. Make me forget him." Lore's eyes flash with relief and he bends down and kisses me. His tongue invades me as the taste of chocolate explodes in my mouth. My breath catches as I pull back. He smirks and pulls a Hershey bar out of his pocket and sets it by the bed.

"I want to help you to remember who your with." I nod breathless as his hands wrap around my waist and he picks me up and sets me on the bed. He glances at the cuffs but doesn't comment as he leans down to slide his tongue over the pulse of my neck. I shudder and glance at Duke, who's watching us with no expression on his face. My eyes jerk back to Lore when he snaps one of the cuffs on my wrist. I lick my lips as he leans over and puts the other one on, the fabric of his shirt rubbing against my breasts. I'm so busy trying to not to nip at his chest that I don't hear what he says at first.

"What are some triggers love?" I blink, trying to clear the lust from my eyes, and glance over at Duke. He nods and answers for me.

"Don't pull her hair. Don't be gentle. Don't call her by her full name. But oral gratification should be fine. He never did that with her. Her never fingered her or played with her anally either." Lore nods as Duke finishes and I flush as Duke grins, reading my expression.