Chapter 21: New Home

CHAPTER 21 

NEW HOME 

LEA POV 

...................

I stare in surprise at the picture in front of me. I stare open mouth at Coner then glance to my mates, who are standing beside him, grinning. How could they have possibly known about my fantasy as a little girl? How?  

"Because Love. We can see into your very soul." I blush as Lore speaks to me in his bedroom tone, all tall dark and husky. I resist the urge to fane myself as I look up at the castle. Yep, castle. My mates found me a castle in the united states of America. I giggle with happiness as I look to Romeo and Juliet, who are standing beside me. I grasp their hands as I jump up and down.

"Your daddies bought us a CASTLE!" Surprisingly Juliet doesn't flinch at my touch instead she grins widely and jumps up and down with me. When I turn back to Coner and my mates, Coner leans over and mock whispers to Lore.

"I think she likes the castle." Laughing I rush past them into the house the kids close behind me.

.....................

I finally settle down in the huge library with books for the kids and I. We settle in to read since everyone refused to let us help. Insisting the three of us should rest because they weren't quite finished with the surprise. I was so intent on my book that I didn't hear Duke come up behind me.

"Is it good?" I look up from 'Beautiful Disaster' with a grin.  

"Travis just found out about her past. I would love to see his face." At Duke's face and laugh before I lean over the side of the couch and press my lips to his.

"Never mind. What did you need babe?" He smirks at the nickname as I rise to my feet. Romeo and Juliet don't look up from their books. He bows his head and gestures to me.

"After me baby. It's date night. Coner will get the kids to bed in their room on our floor in an hour or so. They have school tomorrow." I frown at that.

"How are we getting them to school in Haven from here?" Duke grins and points to a mirror to the right of the door to the library. He taps it twice and says. 

"Haven, Black Bear Clan, Alpha Duke." The mirror fogs up then the inside of a hallway appears in the reflection of the mirror. I blink and Duke taps the glass twice again and the mirror is a mirror again. 

"It's an enchanted mirror. Voice activated to you, Lore, and I. We could have gotten a wardrobe but your brothers said it would creep you out and a mirror is better. You just walk through it. We need to assign the kids a personal guard after the date but I've already told Haven that we would escort them for their first day." I grin and nod as Duke leads us out of the room and down the hall. We end up in a darkened room with movie theater seats. The smells of popcorn and butter fill my nose and I see that Lore is seated in a chair with his feet propped up on the chair in front of him.

Grinning I walk over and take a seat beside him and kiss him on the lips as I grab a handful of popcorn at the same time. I stuff it in my mouth as I speak. What? I love popcorn. 

"What are we watching?" They laugh at my mouth full of popcorn as I settle into the seat and scrunch in sideways so I can prop my feet on Duke. I can't believe we have a home theater. Then the theme song to 'Buffy' comes on and I'm focused on the screen.

..........................

We watch several episodes before the lights cut back on and Lore speaks.

"We have to go to the training center and pick the kids guards. Coner was running a competition and it should be down to the four strongest now. One for each child and one will be yours depending on how well you get along. The other will be a backup. I fight the urge to roll my eyes as they lead me down the hall. Of course they got me a guard. Pain in my ass mates.

When we get to the training room three men and a woman are waiting inside in the boxing ring. Two of them I already know. Coner sees us, inclines his head and rushes out of the room, probably in a hurry to see Gaela. The man with a green Mohawk speaks first. 

"I'm Gremlin. I'm half Werewolf half Dark Warrior." My eyes widen. That's a deadly combination. Looking at my mates I climb into the ring and look at the other three warriors. The woman is pure Sidhe with long white blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She looks entirely to serene to be a warrior. But I notice all the men look at her warily. 

"I'm Ashton. I'm half Sidhe half banshee." Curious I look her over as I speak. 

"I didn't know Sidhe could be half anything. I thought Sidhe were always Sidhe no matter what." She shrugs. 

"So thought they all but trust me my sister is full on Banshee and my sister is Changeling. My brothers, well they are definitely male. I actually came to Coner's pack to get away for a while and ended up staying. My sister and twin just became Queen of the Sidhe and my younger sister is going through some things. I needed a break and haven't went back. I may be quiet and....submissive but I can fight." I glance from her to the last two and sigh. 

"Really?" Both of them grin and Mantra and Maddox grin as Mad throws his arm over me. 

"Don't be like that sis. You know you love us and you knew we'd be in the rankings." I roll my eyes and push him back.

"I don't know how you out did Mack and Mace but prove it. All of you attack me. Human form." They all glance at my mates and I snarl.

"I'm ALPHA. ATTACK NOW!" And they did. I held back as I observed. Mantra and Mad were perfect together. One punched on one side while the other punched from the other side. They were perfect as a team but I needed one on one so I clip Mantra in the jaw and send him flying out of the ring. Twirling I catch Ashton's side kick and swing her into Mad. Mad catches her but doesn't slow as he twirls and kicks me in the ass. I scowl at him but he grins and sets Ashton on the floor. As soon as she's clear she comes at me with a flurry of punches and kicks that surprise me at their speed. She's very fast but not fast enough. I duck her fist and whirl to slam my elbows into her gut. She grunts and falls back as Gremlin comes at me and lifts me over his shoulder and slams me onto the ring floor. Jeez, he's built like a linebacker but he's just as shirt as me. I hear Lore growl and I know I need to wrap this up. Placing my palms on Gremlin's chest I plant my feet and shove him. He flies backward into Mad And Ashton as I stand and speak.

"Enough." They all stand as Gremlin eyes me warily, rubbing his chest.

"Sweetie, you were holding back on us." I grin and tilt my head to the side.  

"I didn't want to hurt you Grem." His mouth drops open as he stares at me and I'm not sure if it's because of the nickname or the teasing. "Anyway, Grem, Your Juliet's guard. Bros you trade off with Romeo or you can both watch him during the day and take turns at night. Ashton your with me. All of you will help train our kids in how to defend themselves and Grem be easy on Juliet, males make her nervous. Now let's get some sleep." With that I climb out of the ring and head over to my mates and husbands. I need some shut eye.