NAUGHTY!!! Chapter 18 Honeymoon Fever Part 2 NAUGHTY!!!

NAUGHTY!!!Chapter 18 Honeymoon Fever Part 2

LEA POV

I wake up to tongues lavishing my breasts. My eyes flutter open to see Lore and Duke sliding my nipples into their mouths as they watch me. My mouth opens and I start to speak as the both nip at my nipple. Gasping I thrust my hips up as I reach out for them but they both pull back. I whimper as they both lean back on their heels. My eyes widen at their large d@cks pressing upwards and I bite my lip as they watch me for a moment. Duke grins as he turns from me to lean into Lore. Their lips press together and I see their tongues collide as cream slides down my leg.

"Please..." Duke pulls back and looks at me his eyes hooded.

"Touch your cl!t baby and we'll give you a show." Immediately I slide my hand down as Duke grabs Lore's head and presses him down. Lore cuts his eyes at me before his tongue slides over Duke's d!ck. Their eyes watch me as Lore curls his tongue around Duke's d!ck before he slides the whole thing into his mouth. I watch in shock as he deep throats Duke without taking his eyes off me. Duke moans as I move my fingers faster, my hips thrusting up and down with a will of their own.

"Stop." Duke's voice is low and Lore and I immediately stop. Lore sits up and Duke scoots forward so he's sitting sideways and I'm vertical with my legs on top of his. His d!ck is in between my legs and it's making me hot to have him so close but so far. He gestures to Lore and Lore crawls forward as Duke grabs his hair and yanks his head back, kissing him deeply, before shoving Lore's mouth onto his c0ck. Lore starts to suck as Duke places two fingers in front of my mouth.

"Suck them." Immediately I envelop his fingers in my mouth. Duke thrusts them down my throat a few times before pulling the fingers out. I gasp when the reaches back to thrust them into Lore's a$$ as he takes his right hand and shoves two fingers inside of me. Lore and I moan at the same time as he starts thrusting. My eyes flutter shut as he thrusts faster. I start to buck as I get closer....so close.

"Open your eyes." My eyes snap open in time to see Duke start to c@m in Lore's mouth. The sight is so erotic I scream and c@m right along with him as Duke pulls his fingers out of me to grab Lore's d!ck as he continues to thrust his fingers in Lore's a$$. Immediately Lore's face tightens and he grunts as he thrust his hips forward and I know he's c@mming. I struggle to catch my breath as Lore sets up completely but Duke's grabbing me around the waist as he lays down on the bed and sets me on top of him.

His d!ck is immediately sucked in by my p@ssy as he grasps my hips and starts to thrust upwards. I lean down and kiss him as I feel Lore shove his fingers in my a$$. I moan pushing back but he slaps my a$$. I groan as Duke continues to thrust his hips up as he thrusts his tongue inside my mouth. Then Lore presses into my a$$ and I try to thrust into him but he slaps my a$$ again. I moan and he chuckles.

"You like me slapping your a$$, love?" My p@ssy clenches Duke's d!ck hard Lore starts to thrust into me as he slaps my a$$ a few more times. I feel my skin flush as he thrust in and out of me. I whimper at their slow pace and they both chuckle.

"What do you want love?" My p@ssy and a$$ clench down on them as I pull away from Duke's mouth.

"Faster. Harder." Immediately Lore leans down to grasp my breasts and starts to pump harder as Duke grasps my hips and starts to thrust upwards. My world explodes as all three of us scream at the same time. Sucking in air I collapse onto Duke as Lore pulls slowly out of me. I whimper at the tenderness of my a$$ but I don't complain as I press my cheek to Duke's chest and lazily lick his chest. Duke groans as i nip his skin before I lift my head to look at him.

"How about a shower and another round?" Both men laugh.

CONER POV

I sit by the window of my room my heart heavy. I'd sent her away. Practically forced her to leave me and I'm moping. I felt like an idiot but I hadn't known what else to do. I swear I could her scent of peaches and cream like she was...

"Coner?" My head jerks up and my mouth falls open at the sight of Gaela. In my room. Naked. Her soft hair falls over breasts like a curtain as she watches me, waiting. My mouth opens and closes once more before I leap to my feet. My stomach clenches as I fight not to stare at her. I force myself to look at her face as I giver her one more chance.

"Gaela are you..." Her lip curves and she tilts her head to side, causing her hair to shift and reveal a hard tipped brown nipple.

"I accept Coner. I want you as my mate." A growl escapes but she doesn't flinch instead she shivers as her eyes shutter.

"I can't be gentle. Not now. Not with you standing in front of me...like that." Her eyes widen and heat flashes in them as she speaks.

"Who said anything about gentle? I'm burning alive here." Growling I stalk forward. I stop in front of her and slide my boxers off. Her gaze drops as she gapes at my c0ck. I groan and grab her around the waist and pull her to me.

"You like my c0ck baby? Are you wet for me?" Her head falls back as I slide my fingers inside of her. Goddess, she's so wet. I kiss her mouth as I back her to the wall then lift her into my arms. Her breath hitches as I slide into her without preamble. My hands dig into her a$$ as I thrust into her as far as I can go. She screams as her hot p@ssy clenches around me. I thrust into her harder as I lift her hips up and slam her into me. Her head whips from side to side as she c@ms and goes limp in my arms. She starts to speak but I shake my head.

"I'm not done yet mate. Your going to take me in every way possible." Her eyes widen as I slide two fingers in her a$$ but she doesn't protest as I walk her over to the bed. She whimpers as I set her on her knees on the bed but she still doesn't protest.

"I'll go slow baby but you'll like it I promise." She moans when I lean forward and shove three fingers into her mouth. My mouth is close to her ear as I slide my tongue across the shell.

"Suck." She does so instantly and I groan in surprise. She's so submissive it makes my c0ck ache. Soon enough I pull back and kneel on the floor. I slide my tongue across her clit as I shove my fingers into her a$$ hard. She pushes into me and I can taste myself as well as her c@m but I don't care. I thrust my tongue into her p@ssy until she starts to scream.

"CONER! PLEASE...." Knowing she's about to c@um I leap to my feet as I pull my fingers from her ass she moans and I press my d!ck into her hot little a$$. She whimpers and I pause.

"Baby?" She looks over her shoulder as she looks at me before she speaks.

"Do it Coner. F@ck me hard. Please..." Hot damn she's sexy. Helpless to stop, I start thrusting. My balls slap against her thighs and the whole bed shakes as I fight to hold back. Then she starts to c@m and I lean forward to lock my teeth in her neck as I c@m hard into her ass. She screams as a tear slides down my cheek. My mate. My Gaeala. How could I ever thank her for this?