NAUGHTY!!!Chapter 20.5 Naughty Kisses

CHAPTER 20.5  

NAUGHTY KISSES 

LEA POV

I walk in to see Duke pressed against the wall as Lore kisses him, grinding their hips together. I grin and shut the door quickly behind me. They turn to look at me and I shrug as I slide the straps of my dress down and push it to hips then let it drop to the floor. 

"Don't stop on my account, husbands. I'll be on the bed watching. You two go right ahead while I take care of myself but maybe you should get naked first." I step out of the dress, leaving my heels on as I walk to the bed in a hot pink bra and panty set. The panties are boy shorts and cup my ass as I crawl up on the bed. I look back over my shoulder to see them still staring at me as Lore continues to grind against Duke. I roll onto my back, propped up by the pile of pillows, as I slide my hand into my panties.

"Go ahead, Lore, take his clothes off. I'll tell you how to tease him before you let him cum then you can do the same for Duke and I. Just like he did that first time." Lore growls and turning back to Duke he rips the shirt off his chest. I shiver in anticipation as Duke grunts and does the same to Lore. As soon as both of them are naked I place two fingers on either side of my clit and begin to move them up and down as I settle in for the show. 

"Now grind your dicks against each other so he can really feel it." I groan as Lore goes a step further and grasps both of their dicks together and the grinds. Duke grunts and his hips jerks as his eyes fill with lust. Then their lips press together and I shudder. This is so hot.

"Get him on his knees Lore. Show him how to suck you off." Duke's eyes meet mine before Lore lets him go and backs up enough to press him down to his knees. Then Lore steps to the side so I can see them both before he grasps Duke's hair and slides into Duke's mouth. Duke glances at me briefly with lustful eyes before hollowing his cheeks and sucking Lore all the way in. Lore hisses but Duke just pulls back and does it again as Lore starts to thrust his hips. I moan as I watch Duke pull back and bite down lightly on Lore's head. It makes me so hot that I'm not sure who's teasing who anymore. I must have made a sound because they both stop to look at me as Lore speaks.

"Duke I think our little mate needs a better view." I groan as Duke crawls up the bed and lays down beside me as Lore walks to side and puts his dick by Duke's face. A wicked smile graces my lips as I pull my hand out of my panties and crawl to the bottom of the bed in between Duke's legs. Their eyes are on me as Lore pumps into Duke's mouth. Then I kneel down and slide my tongue over Duke's puckered hole. He grunts as Lore pumps faster into his mouth then I slide my tongue in a Duke almost comes off the bed as I start to pump my tongue in and out. I do this for a few minutes before I pull back and get on my knees. When they both look at me I smile as I slide two fingers into my pussy.

"Don't get off yet Lore. We have to get Duke ready." Then I pull my dripping fingers out and slide them into Duke a few times before I start to scissor him. All of us are breathing heavy by the time I lay down beside Duke. Lore quickly pulls out of his mouth and crawls onto the bed, taking my position from earlier as I lay back to watch, my hands inside my panties. Lore rubs lube on his dick and looks over to me. 

"Fuck him while you jack his dick baby. I'll take care of myself for now." Lore rams into Duke with preamble causing me to cry out along with Duke. I wasn't expecting this to be so intense. As Lore starts to slam harder into Duke I feel myself start to get closer to the edge as Lore jack Duke's dick in time with his thrusts. Duke's hips thrust upwards as his cum shoots out. Then Lore and I join him.  

I'm still catching my breath when Duke crawls in-between my legs and shoves them open before turning to look at Lore. Lore leans against wall as he pumps himself up and down. 

"Puts some pillows underneath her so you'll go deep baby then jam it in. She needs it a little rough this time." I moan in anticipation as Duke lifts my hips and places pillows beneath me. He starts to shove inside of me but slows when he realizes how tightly my pussy is clutching at him due to my recent orgasm. He looks at Lore who nods then he shoves into me with one quick hard thrust. I scream from pleasure/pain and my hips buck up as Duke growls and places his hands on my hips to hold me down. I scream as the orgasm envelopes me then I pass out. 

..........

"Love?" I blink my eyes to see two leering males over me. I giggle at their obvious male satisfaction and push at their chests. 

"What? I'm sleeping." They both grin as they bend down and kiss one of my cheeks. 

"Get up and get dressed. We're going home."