Naughty!!!!!!!Chapter 11.5 A freaky little mind Naughty!!!!!!!!

LEA POV

My mouth refuses to work as I continue darting glances from Duke to Lore. Suddenly I remember my bag that I'd left behind when I'd fought with the Jarek. I slap myself in the head and Duke and Lore growl. Confused at their reaction I raise a brow as Duke sets me down on the bed and kisses my forehead.

"Don't hurt yourself Lea. I..."

"We." Lore interrupts and Duke shoots him a glance before nodding.

"We don't like it." I smile and blush.

"Sorry I just remembered some stuff I bought when Jarek..you know." Duke raises a brow and Lore walks over and reaches under the bed. My eyes widen at the sight of the bag I'd dropped earlier. Then he dumps the bag on the bed. I squeak when I see my lingerie, handcuffs, and a vibrator fall onto the bed. They both look over to me and I cover my eyes. When neither of them say anything I peak from between my fingers to see both of them grinning from ear to ear. I drop my hands and giggle at their obvious enjoyment. They both look me over with lust filled eyes and I find myself smiling. So I ask the question I've been wanting to ask. The one that's been worrying me.

"Can I ask a question before we get started? I'm not trying to ruin the mood but it's been bothering me." Both of them kneel down in front of me and look at me with concern as Lore speaks.

"Ask love." Biting my lip I glance over at Duke when he starts to rub a thumb in the palm of my hand.

"I know neither of you liked guys before and I'm just worried I'll do something to upset you. I mean do we not discuss this or what if you guys get mad at each other because your uncomfortable with the new feelings?" Lore and Duke go back to grinning as Duke speaks.

"First off if we have any problems with each other we'll deal with them without putting you in the middle. You may the head Alpha but we're still male and we can sort out that kind of thing on our own. As for public....we'll do what feels right. In private nothing is wrong between us. Now maybe we should get you undressed so you can tell us what you're doing with those new toys of yours." Their hot gazes travel across my body as they slowly slide off my clothes. I watch them through slitted eyes as they lay me back on the bed then proceed to undress each other. Their hands slide over bare skin and when they grasp the others d1ck and press together for a slow sensual kiss I moan. When they look back at me I shudder in anticipation at the look in their eyes. They release each other and Lore steps back as Duke walks over to me and holds out his hand. Grasping it he pulls me to my feet as Lore picks up the handcuffs from the bed.

"I was thinking that I could try something first before we let you take all control, Little Bit." My gasp is cut off as he presses his lips to mine and his tongue starts to caress mine. My breasts thrust into his chest as he grabs my arms and pulls them behind my back. I pull back as I start to panic but then I feel Lore's d1ck pressing against my ass and I bite my lip as cream flows down my legs. Duke chuckles as he leans down and licks the unclaimed side of my neck. I tremble as Duke speaks close to my ear.

"Trust me, Litttle Bit." I manage a nod as I feel Lore cuff my hands behind my back so that my breasts are jutting forward. Duke moans then leans down and sucks my whole breast into his mouth. I whimper at the feel of his hot mouth then Lore walks around and sucks the other breast into his mouth. Then just as I'm about to panic they both bite down on my nipples and send fire racing through my body. Lore pulls back and Duke speaks again as my heart picks up speed.

"Put your breasts against the wall." Without thought I turn to face the wall my breasts pressing against the hard surface as Duke steps up behind me. I feel his d1ck against my ass then he pulls back slightly and pushes into my p@ssy. I cry out at his hot thick length as he draws out then slams back into me. Sparks fly up and down my body as he slides two fingers into my ass as he continues to thrust in and out of me. He keeps a slow steady pace not allowing me to cum and I start to whimper.

"Please...Duke...Please...FASTER!" He growls as Lore steps to the side so I can see him jacking his d1ck up and down just as Duke starts to slam into me harder. He moves the fingers from my ass and places his hand between my face and the wall as I start to cum. I scream as he leans down and bites into my neck. I buck as I cum again. Then he's bellowing as he cums. I watch as fluid jets from Lore's d1ck and Duke pulls out of me and turns me around. He presses a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Your turn. What's this lovely idea you have?" I grin as Lore wipes the cum off his hands then look at Duke.

"Who's topping tonight?" They both pause and glance at each other as they grasp what I'm saying. Lore smiles.

"Tonight I think I'll let Duke have the pleasure as long as we can be switch hitters (A\N: they both do top and bottom)." Knowing a ridiculous smile is on my face I twist the cuffs and they pop off my wrists. Ignoring the shocked expressions on their faces I prance over to the bed and lay down, placing my hand above my head. Lore is the first to speak.

"Could you get out of the cuffs last time too?" I nod as I giggle at the horrified looks on their faces.

"I figured if you let me panic bad enough to use my bear then you deserved what you got. Why did you think my brothers kept giving you looks when you asked about some cuffs Lore?" Lore shrugs and they both start to grin at my obvious enjoyment. "My brothers taught me how to get out of hand cuffs. I always have a pick on me." As they step closer I pull a thin hair pin out of my hair and set it on the nightstand. I tilt my head back when they start to kiss and nip up and down my body, leaving a trail of sparks behind them. A thought occurred to me but I let it float away as Duke kneels at the bottom of the bed and lifting my hips presses his face to my p@ssy. Lore kneels beside me and I turn my head and lick his d1ck. Precum oozes from the tip as I hollow out my cheeks and suck him into my mouth. He thrusts his hips forward as Duke nips my clit. I buck against him and they both pull back as Duke speaks.

"What is this idea of yours?" Flushing I speak as I struggle not to slide my mouth over Lore's d1ck cause I want to taste him really bad. As if sensing my thoughts he sets back on his heels and I pout at him.

"It's a little....freaky." They both smirk so I say it in a rush. "I was thinking Duke f@ck Lore in the ass while Lore f@cks my ass. I was going to use the handcuffs but you know I can get out now so I'll just grasp the bars." They watch my breasts jut out as I grasp the head bars above my head and I nod to the nightstand. "Lube's right there. And my ass is definitely a virgin Lore." They both growl as Lore crawls over the top of me and grabs the blueberry scented lube. He puts some on his fingers and turns to hand it to Duke who's up against his back now. Duke smirks and licks Lore's lips before shoving his tongue into Lore's mouth. They kiss like their starving for each other and I can't help but cream as I watch them. Then they pull back and Duke pours lube on his hand and reaching forward he coats Lore's d1ck, sliding his hand up and down a few strokes as Lore pumps his fingers into my ass. Then he puts his hand on his own d1ck and lubes up. Already I feel like I'm on fire and I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the heat.

When Lore presses his d1ck into my tight ass I whimper. It hurts and he must know because he stops allowing me to adjust. I look over his shoulder to Duke as Lore tenses and I know he's feeling that slight pain I had. When I nod Lore presses into me and Duke presses into him. Sparks fly as our thrust becomes a synchronized rhythm and all I can do is ride the waves of pleasure flowing though me. Grunts and moans feel the air as sparks explodes all over my skin then I'm screaming as Lore bites his mark. And just when I think I've hit the peak of my pleasure Duke thrusts into Lore who thrusts into me as Duke bites down on Lore's neck. I thrash as wave after wave of pleasure envelopes me.

As I start to black out I realize two things. One, I'd broadcasted that pleasure to everyone in the clan. Two they're both my soul mates and they're each others. I wonder if they've figured it out yet.