Hallucinations

(Y/N) POV: "Oh my god! Josh! Are you ok?" I screamed as he passed out on the floor. I skidded down next to him and shook him gently.
"Josh? What's the matter?" As soon as I asked, he woke up. "Oh thank god! What happened Josh? Were you just hungry or something?" I needed to know. But he didn't answer. He just stared at me with a glazed look in his eyes.
   "I-I don't take orders from you! You can't t-tell me what to do!!!" He sobbed loudly. I was terrified.
   "Josh?!?!?! What's wrong?" He didn't answer. He got up and started telling some more at the walls.
   "You can't tell me what to do!!!!" He yelled to no one. I felt so helpless!
   "Josh? What's the matter?!?!? There's no one here but me!" I tried to talk some sense into him but he didn't seem to hear me.
   "Alright, ok. I trust you!" He said, more calmly.
   "Trust who Josh?" I yelled to him. And then it got worse. He started to tell some more and began to punch the wall. He started to bleed and I HAD to stop him. I ran up to him and pulled him away from the wall. I grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled his face close to mine, making him stare at me no matter what!
   "Josh! It's ok. I promise. No one is here to hurt you, it's just me! You trust me right?" I talked to him in a calming voice. It seemed to have an affect! He still mumbled quietly.
   "I don't take orders from you." He said, tears in his eyes. He looked afraid of what he was seeing in HIS mind.
   "Trust me ok? What you're seeing in your mind is not real, ok? I want you to keep looking into my eyes, ok?" I kept his eyes on mine. He seemed to understand a little.
   "Would I ever hurt you Josh? I promise that I won't! Remember when we met? We were both afraid of each other and now? We're best friends! Please, don't let me loose you!" I began to sob at the last sentence. He kept looking at my eyes and got sadder as he did. He pulled me into his arms, shaking as he did.
   "I-I don't want you t-to cry. P-p-please." He said, stuttering as he went. "I-I w-want to keep y-you safe." He pulled me on the ground with him. Looking right into my eyes, he still seemed to be deep in his hallucinations though.
   "I'll k-keep you s-safe with me. I w-won't hurt y-you!" He cried. "I don't ever w-want t-to put y-you in danger!" He told me, pulling me up to him. "I'll t-take c-care of you. I w-won't ever t-turn on you!" He said.
   "You really care about me that much Josh?" I said, tears falling from my face. All I got was a serious stare that wouldn't leave his eyes. I knew that he did now. I hugged him, putting my head on his shoulder. My life was just one sobbing mess!!!
"(Y-Y/N), d-don't leave me please! T-they s-scare me." He kept looking at me.
"Who scares you Josh?" I looked back at him.
"M-my sisters. T-they b-blame me for their d-deaths." He kept crying. I knew that it was all in his mind and that it was really just Josh blaming himself.
"It's just a really bad hallucination Josh! Ok? Please snap out of it!" I cried again. "I don't want you to leave ME!" I cried some more, I needed to build a bridge and GET OVER IT! He pulled me into his strong embrace again.
"I won't (Y/N)." Josh whispered to me, finally out of his hallucination!
"JOSH!!! You're ok?" I asked him loudly.
"Not really but as good as I can be at this point." He said blatantly. "I'm so sorry I put you through that!" He said.
"I thought I was gonna loose you!" I cried into his chest, not wanting to leave the comfort of those awful overalls. I didn't. He fondled with my hair and kept kissing me on top of my head. It was a great feeling.
   "I told you that I would take care of you. And I will! You're part of MY family now." He told me, with no humor in his voice. I knew that if anyone tried to hurt me now, Josh would tear them apart with no hesitation! To be honest, that kinda scared me. He just stared at me with hard grey eyes.
"I'll never let anyone hurt you! They'd have to get through me first!" He said, the anger in his voice was making my skin crawl.
"It's ok Josh, I promise." I told him, trying to get up... He wouldn't let me. "Josh? You're starting to scare me!" I told him shakily. He shook with anger, his grip getting tighter on me. And then I realized, he was still hallucinating!
"Josh! It's ok, you're still hallucinating! But please let me go, this is hurting me!" I looked into his eyes some more. Josh didn't seem to be in there. I kept looking for more!
"Please Josh! This hurts!" He was crushing my shoulders with Wendigo strength!
"I will never let anyone hurt you!" He said in the trance. But he was hurting me! I kept looking. And then, I found Josh, stuck in those brilliant eyes.
"Josh please! It's me (Y/N)! You're hurting me! You said that you wouldn't! I'm afraid that you're getting too attached to me! You're going to hurt me more, please stop!" I cried, looking desperately in those grey eyes. He heard me, the REAL Josh!
He blinked a couple of times and looked at me.
"I did it again! I hallucinated! And I hurt someone!" The real Josh cried. "I could've killed you again! Oh my god (Y/N) I'm so sorry!" Josh cried some more. I rubbed my shoulders. They felt ready to crack.
   "Oh my god! Your shoulders! Let me see please!" He reached out to me and I pulled back for a sec. But I finally let him look, they had deep claw marks in them and were bleeding. He touched one of the marks and I flinched badly.
   "OWWWEEYY!!!" I yelled.
   "What have I done? I hurt you twice!" Josh yelled at himself.
   "It's not that bad Josh." I lied. It hurt like all hell! I grabbed my bandages and wrapped them around my shoulders. That felt better. But Josh wasn't convinced.
   "(Y/N)!!! Don't lie to me I know it hurts!" He yelled. "I'm way too worried about keeping you safe that I hurt you!"
   "It's ok Josh!" I told him. "Just calm down for a sec and we'll talk. Just please calm down!"