A New-comer

Josh's POV: When we finally got to the cave I tore through (Y/N's) bag to find her medical kit. I found some medical things that might help with the wound. As I got to her I realized that I would have to take off her shirt to get to the wound. No Josh! This is to save her! No time to get sexual!
Wolfie and the Wendigo watched from a corner of the cave. Both of them whimpered a bit as I took her shirt off to get to her shoulder. I poured some antibiotics on her shoulder and cleaned up the wound. She thrashed a little in pain. But it was enough to get me off track. I bent down to her ear and whispered to her,
"It's ok. But please just let me clean the wound." She relaxed with a strain on her face. If I could see her eyes I knew that I would have wished I didn't. They would probably be filled with so much pain! I can't do that to her! I took out some tweezers and reached in the big hole in her shoulder. It was gross but I had to do it!
After a couple of minutes I pulled out the bullet. It was huge! And covered in her blood! I gagged at the sight of it but my Wendigo side was aching to bite into her arm. I withheld that feeling and cleaned up the rest of her wound. I wrapped her arm in gauze and laid her down in my lap. I felt the need to keep her with me at all times.
Wolfie walked up to (Y/N) first, licking her face lightly as if to wake her up.
"It's ok boy, she's just sleeping. I hope." The pain in my eyes were inevitable as a few tears leaked out and dripped onto her face. I wiped them off and kissed her forehead.
"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! I never wanted this to happen to you! I'm sorry." Was about all I could muster before I went into a sobbing fit. The Wendigo walked up to (Y/N) and me and touched her head softly. Wow! I didn't know Wendigos could be THAT gentle! I mean, I guess if they wanted to, they could. But... Still!
   The Wendigo wanted what the rest of us wanted... For (Y/N) to just wake the hell up! I couldn't bare seeing her like this and not know if she was going to live! I could feel her heart beating slowly and I saw her eyes flutter a bit. She woke up and I cried that much harder.
   "Oh my god (Y/N) I'm so sorry I didn't want you to save me! Why would you help me when you could have just left me behind and started another life without me!" I yelled at her. But I knew that wouldn't help so my expression just softened.
   "I'm so sorry (Y/N). But I hate to see you in pain like that!" She smiled weakly.
   "Touché." Was all she could muster before a horrified expression came over her face and she pointed behind me. I looked over and saw a figure with a gun pointed at me and her. I set (Y/N) down as quickly and gently as I could before I attacked the one trying to hurt us. I flung at them and pulled the gun out of their hands. I tackled them to the ground and was about to tear them open when I heard them whimper,
   "Josh? Oh my god is that you?!?!" It sounded like a girl. Then the horrible realization hit me like a bus.
   "Hi Sam..."