Celebrations

They were fighting. Again. Over your birthday. Again. William stood by the window, Grell by your side and Undertaker by the door, and each was arguing in their own way- apart from Undertaker, he was laughing at the other two.

"It's obvious that I would treat her better." That would be the up tight but endearing William T. Spears, pinning Grell to the wall once more.

"Now, darling I wouldn't be too sure about that." Cue Grell Sutcliffe, professional drama queen but never short on compliments or reassuring words.

"I can make her laugh the most!" Apparently Undertaker had decided to finally enter the argument properly. He could be scary at times and very cryptic but he had a great sense of humour and always had a joke or silly trick up those dark sleeves of his.

"Guys," you tried to get their attention.

"Laughter isn't everything you know!" Grell.

"Be quiet Grell." Will.

"Everyone could use laughter!" Undertaker.

"Guys!"

"I make her feel beautiful and confident!"

"I make her feel loved and appreciated!"

"I make her laugh even when she is crying!"

"GUYS!" The finally all shut up and looked at you. You took a deep breath and calmed down. "You can all celebrate with me, okay? I want all of you there but not if you argue like this." They all looked at each other before nodding.

"Sounds good darling." Grell smiled.

"Wonderful." Even Will had a little smile on his face.

Undertaker just laughed.

((Omg you guys, 1.25k reads?! Thank you so much! That's actually just made my night. I have access to some good internet now so I can update regularly. Also, my mini hiatus was just that, everything is sorted and looking up :D anywho, bye for now guys, thank you and goodnight XXX))