Namesake (yandere! Sebastian x reader x yandere! ciel)

WARNING : there will be swearing!

Dear diary,

It's officially 3 years today, diary. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that. It's been 3 years since I escaped confinement, but 3 years since I left the person I... Well, it doesn't really matter anymore if I'm honest.

Since I left, it's been awfully quiet in my life, every day slipping into a nice monotony that was quite relaxing after the constant worry I had endured at the hands of--

Well, I've already told you this, diary, so I see no reason to tell you again. I just want to forget all of it, I just want to leave it all behind. I still carry the scars, still feel the bruises, still jump whenever the doorbell rings.

I wonder if that will ever change? If I'll ever stop looking over my shoulder for a shadow I know is there. I have no doubt that... He found me, but why he hasn't brought me back if he has is a mystery. They both enjoyed seeing me in pain, both enjoyed seeing my blood, both enjoyed inflicting both mental and physical pain on me--

Ah, crap, sorry diary, I need to go, someone's calling for me.

With love,
(Y/n)

*****

With a sigh, you stood up and walked into your small bedroom, a tiny smile on your face as you heard the wailing quieten when the little bundle of blankets in the crib spotted you. A large grin came on the baby's face as her mother walked over and picked her up, holding her close.

"Did you miss me, (daughters/name)? Did you miss mummy?" Your little girl giggled as you bounced her on your knee, your eyes far away as you looked out your window, panic making.your heart race at the sight of a tall figure with crimson eyes stood atop the building opposite your apartment. He smirked and leapt away, your eyes widening.

Will he bring me back this time?

In an attempt to calm your heart, you focused on the baby in front of you and carried her into the front room. The half-demon baby girl with silver eyes and hair as dark as sin even now, the baby girl who was your life and a painful reminder of the people you left behind. You didn't know which one the baby belonged to, but as far as you were concerned, neither had the right or ability to be a father to your beautiful little daughter.

Knock... Knock...

You froze, that was coming from... Your bedroom?

"Knock, knock princess! Anyone home?" Fear shot through you. You would know that voice anywhere.

I can't let them get (d/n)!! I can't let them get my baby!"

With a renewed vigor, you bundled your daughter in plenty of warm blankets and rammed your feet into a random pair of shoes, dashing out the front door and into the streets.

You could hear their laughter as you ran down darkened streets, shushing (d/n) as you went.

"Hush, darling, mummy's going to keep you safe, I promise."

After a while, something tripped you up, and you sprawled on the ground, twisting your body so as to take the fall and save (d/n) from harm. Above you, a dark figure walked over with a chuckle. You clutched (d/n) to your chest.

"Well hello, princess, it's been a while." Ciel Phantomhive grinned triumphantly as he knelt down and traced the edge of your face, his eyes filled with a sick insanity. After a while, he suddenly gripped your chin hard enough to bruise as his countenance turned dark.

"Don't you dare ever fucking run from me again, (y/n), not when you carry my child. Besides," he suddenly grinned again, his voice sickly sweet, "what's the point of running when I will find you anyway?" Sebastian easily picked up you and (d/n), whispering in your ear before hitting your pressure point and sending you into darkness:

"Welcome back to hell, my love."

*****

Fuck me this is 666 words long.

I'm thinking of a part two? Though, to be completely honest, i have no idea where this might be going, so the ending might be a surprise for both of us.

Also, it might take me a little longer to update, because i normally write on my phone and since the most recent update to my keyboard, it's been seriously fucking around and you have no idea how much it's annoying me. Therefore, i do apologize for any mistakes in this chapter, if there's too many, then i will edit this by all means.

Ps. I'm aware that the picture isnt the slightest bit related to this chapter, but i took it the other day when i was with my family and i just wanted to show it off really lmao.

Until the next time,
Farewell my lord/lady/friend