Reunion

The little boy beside you hadn't stopped smiling and giggling since you had met up with him in the woods.

"Are we really going to see big brother?" You smiled softly, your heart already beginning to melt at his big, brown eyes.

"Yeah, we are. Big brother missed you, you know. He's been so sad for so long." Luka looked at you again, his own face full of sadness.

"Has he really?" You nodded, but then plastered a smile on your face.

"But it's all okay now, because you're here, and now we can both see big brother be happy." There was a minute of silence before Luka spoke again.

"Do you love big brother?" You became slightly flustered.

"Um, I, er, yes?" The boy laughed, grabbing your hand and skipping the last few feet out of the woods and to the back of the Trancy Manor.

"(Y/n)? Where are you?" Alois's voice sounded close, near the corner of the mansion.

"I'm here, but you have to shut your eyes, I have a present for you!" Alois appeared, one hand over his eyes, the other brushing lightly against the wall.

"Right, Luka," you whispered. "Wait here and don't say anything until Alois uncovers his eyes."

"Alois?" You quietly facepalmed, of course.

"I mean Jim." Luka nodded and you walked over to Alois.

"Alois, give me your hand, this way." You led the blonde over to Luka and removed his hand from his eyes.

"Brother!" Luka ran towards Alois and hugged him tightly, tears falling from his eyes.

"Luka? Luka!" Alois hugged him just as tightly, tears falling from his own eyes too.

********
And I return! I felt so bad for being gone so long that I decided to return as soon as I could.

The day after I posted the authors note, I got 40 notifications, and all but about 3 were votes on various chapters, so thanks a bunch, it was great to wake up to that.

Anyhow, I begin school on Monday, do I might not be able to update as much, but I'll try to update at least once or twice a week.

Chloe xxx