Merry Christmas from the Kuroshitsuji Cast!! (and me)

You smiled as you hummed the familiar tune, your hands deft as you placed decorations onto the gigantic conifer tree Sebastian and Claude had somehow gotten into the Phantomhive Manor. Finny giggled as he recognised the tune amd joined in, along with Mey-Rin and Bard too, the boys humming while you and Mey-Rin sung.

"Ciel look! Look! (Y/n) is actually singing for once!" Alois laughed as he bounded into the ballroom and launched himself as you in a hug. You laughed and hugged him back, still singing despite the blush clinging to your face.

"Well she can't sing when you're clinging to her like a drowning man, Trancy, so let her go." Despite the annoyance on Ciel's face, you could easily hear the smile in his voice as Alois suddenly clutched at you, being over dramatic as always.

"Oh no!" He said dramatically, "it would appear that I am drowning my fair lady, perhaps a kiss might save me?" You laughed and pushed the blonde away from you.

"In your dreams maybe Alois, I still haven't decorated the tree!" You yelped and giggled as Alois suddenly started tickling you, Ciel making sure you couldn't escape. Well, he tried. When you were being tickled, no one could stop you escaping.

So you ended up running around the ballroom, pulling your dress up higher than what you should have with a laughing Alois and a smiling Ciel on your tail. Your laughter rang out even as you called the demon butlers to help you.

"Sebastian! Claude! Help! Alois and Ciel are trying to tickle me again!" There was a moment when you still ran until you were suddenly thrown up into the air and fell, your torso being caught by one set of arms, and your legs by another. You grinned and hugged Sebastian, who held your torso, and grinned at Claude. Both have you a smile in return and lowered you to the floor.

"Ha! Cant get me now boys!" You couldn't help but laugh at Alois and Ciel as they stood the other side of the demons. But then Ciel slowly grinned, and your smile faded somewhat. Oh shit. You knew that smile, very well. That meant he was going to--

"Sebastian, I order you to step aside." You started running again with a squeal.

"Don't worry miss (Y/N)! We'll help you!" You giggled and whooped as Finny picked you up and placed you on his shoulder, running from both boys with you. You laughed again, teasing both Earls.

"Catch me now boys!" You couldn't stop smiling.

But then you were suddenly snatched from Finny's shoulder and placed on a much higher one. Sebastian smiled up at you and you laughed, clapping your hands.

"Alright, alright, we yield! You win, (Y/N)!" Your laugh was victorious this time.

"Ha! You see, Ciel, it's good to be a little person like me! ((Sorry if you're not actually that short, though you probably would be compared to Sebastian and Claude. Anyway, you're the same height as Ciel in this.)) It means people take pity and want to help you!" Both boys rolled their eyes by couldn't stop smiling.

It had been a while since you had been so happy, and it brought a strange warmth to all males in the household. Despite coming from the streets, you were a kind-hearted person and somehow managed to bring both the Trancy and Phantomhive households together for Christmas. There were no arguments, no fights, only laughter and fun.

I walked in soon enough, snorting when I saw you on Sebastian's shoulder. You grinned and waved, your grin widening as I waved back.

"Wait, miss author, what are you holding?" Your face creased in confusion as I hid the rectangular object.

"Nothing." Claude walked over and I squealed. "Stay back spider breath!" He still plucked the object from my grip and surveyed it with confusion.

"It has writing on it, a thing called a fan-fiction?" I snatched the object back and started walking away.

"It's called a phone, and you do not want to know what this is about. Fan-fictions are dark, dark things to read, people." You all looked confused at how red my face was. "And be glad you don't know what yaoi is, otherwise I'd recommend bleaching your brains." With that I ran up the stairs, pausing to throw a stuffed crow at Claude and laughing as I escaped.

You looked back to the boys, confusion written all over your face.

"Yaoi? What is that?" You didn't notice, but Sebastian's face changed the slightest bit. He knew.

"Bassy don't tell the girl! She'll be scarred for life!" You all whipped around to see me at the stairs again. "Don't say anything Bassy!"

You looked at Sebastian. "Well?" He blushed slightly.

"Miss author is right, it is a dark place that you need not worry about." You frowned but shrugged it off and steered him over to the tree so you could continue decorating. I smiled and sat on the stairs, pulling out mg little blue sketchbook and drawing the scene before me, writing a small message in the corner of the page.

Happy Holidays! ❤

..:***:..

Happy holidays guys! This will probably be late in its posting, but I did promise it so I delivered.

Also, I don't know if you follow the blog I get these imagines from, but there's a possibility this book will have to end, unless you want me to continue with my own one-shots. Either way, I want your guys' opinions on it, okay?

As for the updates, I might be able to update more when I get more imagines because everything's going really well, I have to say. Christmas is here, my brother is doing brilliantly, I'm seeing someone, and I know what I'm doing with my life in September. I really can't find a fault with my life at the moment (well, I worry a hell of a lot about the guy I'm seeing but I know he'll be okay).

But if isn't the same for you guys, I beg of you to talk to someone, whether it be me, a friend, your family or even a teacher. Just talk about it, even if it's a mindless rant. I'm willing to listen to you guys even if I don't know you. You've all given me a lot of support, so let me do the same for you, yeah? You're all my little kuroshits and I love you guys for it, okay?

Until the next time,

Happy holidays and farewell
My lord/lady/friend