Star (performer! reader x modern! Grell)

I'm kinda liking these modern one shots tbh, so I think I might stick with these for a while guys. Feel free to drop me a request or suggestion!

***

With a deep sigh, you slumped in your chair while naughtily opening the wrapper of a chocolate bar. Hey, you had just done a massive gig, you were allowed a bit of chocolate, right?

There came a knock at your door and you sighed again, quickly finishing the chocolate and standing. The door opened and your favourite red-headed manager waltzed in, massive grin as he handed you a bouquet of crimson roses and hugged you.

"Brilliant show darling, the crowd loved it!" You laughed tiredly, still happy even though you were exhausted.

"Yeah, they did like it didn't they?" You sighed again though, you face falling. "However, we need to get a restraining order on Darren, he's started following me again." The reaper nodded and hummed thoughtfully.

"Yes, I can get that sorted out, don't worry darling." He then brightened up again and handed you a chocolate bar. "I know you just had one, but you deserve this, (Y/N)." He said with a wink. You laughed and took the bar, biting in with relish and a massive grin.

"Right, now we need to get back to the hotel, because you need an early night darling. You have an interview tomorrow for the early morning show, and then we have a charity event to go to followed by a plane ride to the next country of your tour!" You slumped over again, going over to your wardrobe and stripping of your outfit and pulling on a loose hoody.

"How early is early, Grell?" There was silence from the eccentric reaper.

"Eh~ too early for me to say without getting a slap?" You glared at him and threw your outfit at him, watching with mild satisfaction as he cried out.

"Let's just go then," you sighed. "I need an early night anyway." As you walked past the reaper, you gave him a hug.

"Darling?"

"You may be annoying but I still care about you Grell." The reaper smiled gently and hugged you back.

"And I care about you too, my little star."