Goaded

"Do it, you're just garbage really, aren't you?" His eyes flashed that demonic pink as the man nodded blankly and walked to the waters edge. My breath hitched in my throat, he hadn't called me anything that bad!

"What kind of man insults a lady when he barely knows her? What kind of man makes a beautiful lady cry by insulting her constantly when she's defenceless?" His feet twitched as he stared into the water, his face blank of all emotion.

"Sebastian, wait, you don't have to go this far!" The butler ignored you however and continued goading the man into jumping. You watched with increasing horror as his feet slowly got closer to the edge.

Closer.

Closer.

He jumped in with a small splash, his screams turning into nothing but bubbles. Your horror increased as Sebastian turned to you with a devilish smirk. You fell to your knees, not knowing who this monster was.

For so long he had been so kind and so thoughtful, trying his best to hide his demonic side from you, knowing full well it terrified and horrified you in equal parts. But that man insulting you in the way that he had sent him over the edge and he was unable to hide his true nature anymore. He was proud, arrogant, cruel and sadistic. Just what had you fallen in love with?

It had been so easy to forget his true nature when he had previously been so loving.

He walked over to you, offering a hand to help you up. You merely stared up at him with unmasked horror, tears making twin streams down your face. He smirked and his eyes flashed fuchsia as he spoke with a chilling darkness in his voice:

"Now now my Lady. Don't have that look. I did this for you. It's all for you."