Going overseas

Jamie's POV

Hannah came back from Victoria at the end of the summer right in time for school to start again. She is still mad at me and I don't know where we stand as a couple. I just want her back. It has been the hardest summer ever and I have been struggling.

It is supposed to be the start of the 2012 season but we are in a damn lockout and I can't wait to start the fucking season. But I guess that I have to find somewhere else to play while waiting for the lock out to start. Luckily I found the Hamburg Freezers in Germany till we get back to the season.

I guess that it's the best idea for me to go overseas for a little. Hannah and I haven't really spoken much since she has left for Victoria. What the hell we haven't really spoken since she has been back either.

"Hannah, can we talk please?"

"Why I don't know what we need to talk about?"

"Why were you so mad that I didn't want to drive? Why didn't you come back after a week? Why are you still mad at me?"

"Do you know one of the last things I did with my dad was drive from Vancouver to Calgary. I needed to talk to my dad and the last time I spoke to my dad was over six years ago. I needed to sit by his grave and talk. I guess that when you said that you would rather fly with me than drive it hurt me. It was the easier way to get there but I wanted to spend time with you. I didn't come back because I needed time to think and talk to my dad. I am still mad because you were supposed to fight for me and you didn't."

"You spent ten hours with your dad in a car to go to Calgary?"

"Yeah that was one of the best trips ever. It was one of the best times of my life. That's why I prefer to drive places over flying. It gives you quality time with each other. I was mad at you because that was supposed to be one of our best time of our lives. The best trip we had together."

"So where does this leave us? Are we together or are you breaking up with me?"

"I honestly don't know. I want to stay together but I don't completely forgive you yet."

"Can you promise me one thing? Tell me if we are over before you move on to some complete douche bag. Especially if I'm still overseas, please tell me."

"Okay."