Rizzo

I excuse myself from the room for a few minutes to update Rizzo on my life and what I have decided to do. I text him so he knows.

H: Jamie and I are no longer in a relationship it was for the best. I told him I have cancer and I think I found my motivation. I am also going to start treatment soon.

Rizzo: as long as you are happy with the decision with Jamie. I am glad you told him and that you found your motivation. Thank you for doing your treatment because I really want you to see us win the World Series. Whenever that will happen.

H: Thanks better half of the Bryzzo Duo.

Rizzo: I'm telling him

H: Do it I dare you.

Rizzo: he told me to tell you that you are wrong and that he will prove it during the next game.

H: I'll be watching then.

Rizzo: whenever you want to see us in action don't be a stranger and hit me up. I will get you tickets to almost any seat in Wrigley or at either Texas stadium. Those tickets might be a little bit more limited though.

H: I might take you up on that thanks Rizzo and I don't know if I will be staying in Texas but wherever I end up I will tell you.

Rizzo: got it.

I plan on taking Rizzo up on the offer of tickets. I mean who wouldn't take up that offer.

I swear some of these updates are like a mile long run and some are a 50 meter dash. Well anyway we are getting close to the end of the book. I plan when I am done with the book to go back and edit it and maybe add some stuff. But that won't be till I am totally finished. 

I have one more year of school then I will be done. I have been working so much this summer. Like this week (the week of June 27th,2016) I picked up another day of work and this weekend, July 1st through July 5th I am dog sitting. So not only am I working the weirdest forty hour work week this week I am also Dog sitting. 

The family I normally babysit for is coming back to the country this week and its the first time they will be home since January. They have been in Japan. So I wouldn't be surprised if they asked me to babysit this week at any point.