Matchmaker- le final part

Pete
"Call me when you get it taken care of," I muttered into the phone, grabbing my house key and running my hand through my hair. 

"Okay, Frank is going to pick me up in about 30 minutes, want to come over?" I could practically hear Mikey's puppy dog eyes over the phone.

I smiled softly to myself. "Okay, don't let Gerard see me, I'll have to get back in time."

"Okay," he said. "Come fast, I want to kiss you."

"Whore."

"Slut."

-

Frank
"I've got your little brother, you got Pete?"

"Yeah I guess."

"What are we even doing with our lives? Hiding from a school county because we love each other? Tricking little high schoolers because what? They'd look cute together? Gee, I'm just not sure that... Well that this is a good influence on me. It's affecting my teaching-"

"Are you..." Gee's voice cracked. "Breaking up... With me?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I mean, I said it myself, we love each other. The way we go about things... That's the issue."

"I... Oh Frankie, I don't know."

"I don't either. Call me when you get to Santino's," I told him, blowing out a puff of air.

"I... Okay."

"Alright, bye, I love you."

"Bye, I- I'll see you soon."

Why didn't he say it back?

-

Third person

Pete and Gerard showed up at the restaurant, both with a secretive look on their face. Gerard whispered something to Santino the moment he walked in, and at the same time, Pete 'went(z) to the bathroom' to 'wash his hands'.

Santino eventually pulled Gerard aside, right as Mikey and Frank entered.

This is where things kinda got complicated.

Mikey rushed to the bathroom, where he and Pete had set a rendezvous. Frank snuck into the kitchen, right where, not surprisingly, Gerard had left to not even a minute ago.

"Now we wait," Mikey said. Pete smiled and rolled up his sleeves.

"We have time," he whispered. Mikey grinned mischievously and pulled them into a stall, locking it behind them.

Little did they know, Gerard and Frank were growing frantic, not able to find them.

"Let's just go to the bathroom and have a little fun, it won't hurt anyone." Frank tugged on Gerard's arm.

"I guess..." Gerard replied, peeking out from the kitchen into the restaurant. It was almost empty. "Let's go." They hustled to the bathroom, giggling as the locked themselves into a stall and began kissing.

Frank was just beginning to unbuckle Gerard's pants when they heard a moan from the stall next to them. "Oh my god." Frank whispered.

"Who's there?" Someone called out.

"Uh... Some people."

"Frank?" The voice asked.

"Pete?" Frank responded. "Who the fuck are you with?"

"Uh..."

"Never mind. On three we come out."

"One

Two

Three."

They all tumbled out, hair ruffled and lips swollen. Realization washed over them.

"Oh my god," Pete said. "You guys are together already."

"Petekey is real!" Gerard squealed.

"Pardon?" Mikey gave him a weird look.

"Never mind that. We were trying to get you together."

"That's funny so were we." Pete chuckled. "Well I guess that worked out well."

"Yeah," Gerard replied sarcastically. "I hear Santino makes really good pasta. How about we head out for a double date?"

"Sound great."

-

Hiya. How you doing? I'm back and updating twice for y'all.

Thanks for supporting me especially with all my family stuff. Your comments made my day.

Here I am though, and I hate to disappoint but this is the ending of Matchmaker. It started out decent enough but I really don't like it now. May delete later.

The next one I'm posting is a fantasy/Renaissance AU and I think y'all will like it. It's weird but come one, we are all weird.

Love you!

-Tay