Top or Bottom

2K VIEWS OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH HERES A SHORT FUNNY ONE

-

"Summer camp? You're serious? This is your surprise?" I crossed my arms. Mom looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"Pete I swear to god, you'll love it. Shirtless boys, fun in the sun, come on!"

"Shirtless boys? Really mom?"

She just chuckled. "Yeah, shirtless boys. Never thought I'd be saying that to my son."

"Well..." I giggled, dragging a knuckle across the window. The woods stood still around us as my mom grabbed her purse and began to open the door, stepping into the grass with her dirty converse.

"Let's go get you checked in."

~

"Hi I'm Pete, I'm from Chicago and I'm here today because my mom made me," I said honestly, smiling a bit. The rest of the boys around the campfire laughed, their faces illuminated by the flickering of the flames.

"Who's next?" The head counselor, Billie, asked. I poked the kid next to me, the one that looked like a pale baby mouse. Hey, baby mouse boy was kinda cute...

"Uh, I'm Mikey and I am here because I like camping," he managed to get out, his small pink lips forming the words with a grace I could only dream about having. My thick lips loudly pushed out words, never letting them just slip out like his did.

I wanted his pinks lips on mine.

I wanted my lips to be the words he pushed out.

"Okay, I think that's everyone, ready for bunk buddy announcement time?" Billie asked everyone, standing up and grabbing his clipboard.

"Yes!" Everyone declared in a chorus of voices, anxious to see who we would be bunking with for the night.

"Jack and Alex. Gerard and Ray. Frank and Patrick. Joe and Andy. Pete and Mikey. Brendon and Spencer. Ryan and Dallon. John and Kenny. And Josh and Tyler." Once Billie had finished announcing, everyone scattered off to find their bunk mates while I just turned to face Mikey, grinning.

"Ready?"

He simply nodded, grabbing his journal from the log, standing up and beginning to strut towards an empty cabin. I jogged to catch up with him, reaching the door before him, opening it and ushering him inside. "So here comes a very important moment in our relationship."

"Uh, okay?"

"Sorry if it's too forward but I need to know." I put my hand on my hip and smirked. "Are you top or bottom?"

His eyes widened. "I... Well- I guess- I'm, um, uh, bottom. Shit, sorry."

"It's okay," I shrugged, "I'll take the top bunk, no biggie." I threw my stuff on the top bunk and climbed up the ladder, looking down at him. He was bright red, looking hella embarrassed. "Dude what's your problem?"

"I thought you meant- I mean, I didn't think-"

"Oh hun," I winked. "You're still a bottom there too."

~

OK I HAVE THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION EVER AND IVE ACTUALLY BEEN SO STRESSED OUT ABOUT THIS BUT DID ANYONE ELSE READ THAT ONE FRERARD FANFIC WHERE GERARD HAD MAGICISH POWERS BECAUSE HE ESCAPED FROM A LAB AND HE TOOK FRANK TO A BOUNCING SOMETHING CONCERT AND THEN PETE WAS A KID AND DIED WHEN THEY WENT TO BREAK OUT GERARD BECAUSE OF LAZERS AND GERARD LIVED IN AN ORPHANAGE AND THEY FELL IN LOVE

IF SO WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS IT CALLED I WANNA REREAD IT SO BAD BUT I DONT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED AND ITS NOT IN MY LIBRARY I ACTUALLY CRIED IVER THIS OK

Other than that thanks for readying and for 2k

Xoxo
~Tay