You Make Me Feel So

Peter Lewis pulled down his sleeves and swiped the brim of his cap, entering the joint with an air of wealth and style. Music was dancing through the air, accompanied by the clinking of glasses and hushed polite conversations. Peter swiped a glass of champagne from a waiters tray and began walking around the large room with a forced smile on his face.

"Mister Lovuer, how nice to see you here!" Peter said jovially as he approached an old man and his daughter. "Ah, and the lovely Miss Lovuer." He kissed her gloved knuckles.

"Hello, Peter Lewis. Quite a rub you've put on tonight," Mr. Lovuer replied respectfully.

"Well the old man's got some rubes, I'll tell you that." Pete smiled.

"Quite the swell indeed," Miss Lovuer agreed.

Pete clapped his hands together. "I really must scram, it takes a lot to put on a Ritz."

"Of course." Mr. Lovuer nodded. "I'll see you around Peter Lewis."

Peter walked away, taking a sip of his champagne as he strut gracefully across the floor, shoes clicking against the hard surface. He slipped through a small group of people dancing, heading towards the far end of the room.

A cluster of red feathers and quick moving feet were huddled there, all pretty girls with blood red lips and dresses that moved like popping kernels. Peter approached them with a flirtatious smile, raising his glass to them.

"Ladies," he grinned, "you all look lovely."

The group giggled and blushed, their short heels clacking loudly as the shuffled closer to Peter. A taller one in the back hardly made a noise, though.

"You there," Peter pointed to the quiet one. Her bright hazel eyes flicked up, dark makeup surrounding them, her small red lips formed into an O shape.

"Me?" She squeaked, fixing the feather in her light brown hair. She was beautiful, Peter decided.

"What is your name, doll?"

"Michelle," she stuttered weakly. All of the other girls threw her envious glares as Peter stepped forward and grabbed her hand.

"Go on girls, do your performance. I'll be taking this bearcat with me," Peter told the girls, pulling Michelle towards him and slipping an arm around her waist. He guided the flushed flapper through the crowd and out the building towards the courtyard.

Her pearls bounced against her chest as they quickly approached Peter's car. His cocky grin made her face go red.

"Please," Peter said smoothly, opening the door, "come in."

"Mr. Lewis, are you s-"

"Yes, doll. Now hop in."

She giggled and stepped into the passenger seat, settling in while Peter closed the door. He jumped into the drivers seat and started the car, quickly popping a cigarette into his mouth and lighting it.

"Where are we going Mr. Lewis?"

"Well, doll, I was thinking we could go for a ride, get to uh, know each other." He blew a whiff of smoke out the window.

Her face went crimson. "Of course, Mr. Lewis. But, if I may ask, why me?"

"Because I think you're gorgeous, doll." He winked at her.

They traveled along the road in silence, Michelle following the trees outside her window and Pete lazily grinning with his cigarette dangling from his relaxed lips. The car pulled into a small beach off the side of a lake, the moon reflecting off of the lake and into Michelle's eyes.

"You know why I really took you here?" Peter said quietly.

"Why?"

"Because you remind me of someone I loved long ago." He paused and looked her in the eyes. "But that was long ago."

Michelle exhaled softly, a shy smile touching her lips. "I signed up to work with those girls because of you, you know? Everyone talks about the Lewis' like they're gods. I had to see for myself."

"And what do you think?"

"I think that Peter Lewis is not a god, only a human who was crafted by God himself in the most beautiful way." She smiled.

"Really now?" Peter said, leaning closer to her. So close she could taste the champagne laced breaths coming from his mouth.

"Yes," she gulped, "really."

"I can make you feel like heaven," he growlers tugging her closer to his side. Her eyes widened.

"Enlighten me, angel."

-

yO yo yo

It's me the main petekey hoe

There's yer flapper for ya

Bonus points if you get the title

So yeah, that was it I hope you enjoyed I should really get some sleep lmao

-T