Fluer- Part 1

In honor of 150+ followers here is a new crappy oneshot enjoy it my smol children. It's kinda short but it's a three part thing.

-

"I'll take the rose one I guess, then."

"Great choice!" I smiled and reached up, grabbing the stems of our large rose bouquet. "I'm sure your wife will love it."

"I hope she does," the customer said nervously. "It's our first anniversary."

"Roses are always a good go-to." I scanned the rage and handed the flowers to her. "15.99. No tax in honor of your anniversary."

"Thank you sir, for your help."

"It's no problem, I'm a flower expert." I chuckled.

"You do own a flower shop," she giggled.

"That's true." I ripped the receipt off of the machine and handed it to her, leaning against the counter. "Come back for Valentines!"

She grinned and waved. "Of course."

I ran a hand through my brown hair and sighed as she left the store. The plants outside looked a little dry, so I decided to water them. I heaved the watering can outside and began to sprinkle the water over the flowers, wiping the water that splattered off my apron.

"Hey Flora!"

I turned around in confusion only to be met with none other than Mr. I'm Hot and Covered In Tattoos, the owner of the tattoo parlor next to my shop. "Don't call me that."

"Sorry," he... Blushed? "How's business for ya?"

"Good," I replied shortly, taking in his neck-to-toe ink work. It was art, but I could never. Needle-phobia and all. "You?"

"Amazing." He ran his fingers through his dyed black hair and smiled out of the side of his mouth. "See you around Wentz."

"See you around Way."

-

Haha Petes the flower guy I'm so funny. Yes that is me in my profile pic BECAUSE IM THE LITERAL FUCKING SUNSHINE

Loljk nah my friend took it and apparently I looked cute so why not.

Love ya and thanks for 150+

~Tay