three cheers for your disappointment

Hello good friends and neighbors it's good to see you again.

Yes it's me the real me and I still exist

So here's the brief and compressed reasons why I was gone for so long.

•my mental health was *insert fart noise here* and I couldn't bring myself to write happy things. So I tried to read stuff and I tried to get better but I just couldn't. And I didn't want every one shot for you guys to be silly and sad, I wanted some good quality so I just didn't write.

•school started for me and I've been a mess. Being in honors classes has always been difficult and even more so now that I'm in a more complicated school with harder teachers and stuff. I just couldn't find time to write.

•writers block. I was stupidly empty of ideas. I couldn't come up with anything. I was a mess (well I still am but). 

So that's kinda it I guess. I should be updating a lot more often now, so look forward to that.

Also since I love humans and I crave attention y'all should snapchat me because I'm basic and love snapchat and if you do you get quality pics of my dogs sleeping and/or doing stupid things and me putting filters characters and band members. On a side note.

So yep, that's just been it. I'm really sorry but I really want to get better.

Love,

me