Chapter 15: Revelation (Part 1)

The pic doesn't really belong since it's from like the first episode but I found it on google and I loved it, I also needed a pic for this chapter so here it is

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin and Kaldur sparred as Captain Marvel and Zatara watched. Conner and M'Gann walked through the entrance with Wolf.

Robin grinned, taking his notepad that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. The team don't even question where all his stuff comes from anymore, they'll just never know where he hides them.

"You know they're a couple, right?"

"I believe I knew before they did." Kaldur smiled.

The two turned around when they heard footsteps. Wally and Artemis had strolled in.

"Do we tell them?" Robin wrote, tilting his head questionably.

"It's not our place." Kaldur whispered as the two approached them.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week," Wally began before pointing at Captain Marvel, who was obliviously chewing on a chocolate bar, "Why's he still here?"

After a short, very short, pause. "And why's he eating my snacks!?"

Robin shook his head with a fond smile as Wally practically pouted.

"Recognized: Batman 0-2"

He didn't wait til he was completely out of the entrance before he commanded, "Computer, National News."

The team watched the news, finding out about the attack on Metropolis. A giant plant seems to be terrorizing the city! The Justice League is shown fighting the thing, but according to the news, "there seems to be no end" to the fighting.

"Should we get out there?" Robin thought as he stared at Batman, knowing he'd get his message.

"No." Batman turned to look at the team, more specifically, him. "The League will soon have the situation under control, that's not why I'm here."

"We didn't even say anything." Artemis pointed out.

Wally rolled his eyes before giving Robin a quick look, only to receive a nod from the Boy Wonder.

"According to your intel," Batman ignored them, "Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' Blockbuster formula to Kobra."

"Who combined it with Bane's venom to create Kobra venom." Wally cut in before Robin quickly typed out (on his brand new speaking device, since he broke his original one) "Which the Brain used to create his animal army!"

"And upgrade Wolf." Conner stated as he petted said pet with a small smile.

M'Gann decided to add in, "The Brain also used Inhibitor collars, like the ones at the Penitentiary."

"Batman," Artemis addressed, "is it possible that plant thingy's on Kobra venom, too?"

"I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis. Divine cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Kobra venom variant." Batman had typed on the holoscreen, bringing up pictures as he spoke.

"These cannot be coincidences." Kaldur spoke, "Unrelated criminals are cooperating with one another worldwide."

"Exactly. It's now clear our enemies have formed some kind of.." Batman paused for a split second before he continued, "Secret society of Super villains." With no better way to phrase it, he used those terms.

He spoke again, "The attack on Metropolis is only the beginning."

Since, Kaldur had spoken up earlier, Robin had been typing rapidly on a holoscreen.