Chapter 38: Agendas

Turns out, once August starts, Young Justice (and Justice League) will no longer be available on Netflix. So, I'm going to try to update whenever I can. Also, I'm going over my notes and ideas that I've written down so I'll be editing some past chapters. You might notice some if you reread but I'm not changing too much.

~BIRDFLASH~

The Justice League members were having an important meeting about whether they should recruit new members or not. 

While the meeting was going on, Zatanna and M'Gann were cooking but Conner had to leave when he got a message from Lex Luther.  He claimed he was just walking Wolf.

~BIRDFLASH~

Superboy met with Lex to tell him off. However, just when he was about to leave, Lex said that Cadmus had another superclone. Superboy was determined to free the clone like KF, Kaldur, and Robin had freed him.

~BIRDFLASH~

He and Wolf found the superclone.

The superclone didn't seem to appreciate them trying to rescue him, though.

They fought but the superclone managed to take him down. He had heat vision and could fly, unlike Superboy.

~BIRDFLASH~

Superboy woke up. He found himself back in a containment pod, dressed in white. This was just like when he was still in Cadmus.

He broke out as Wolf howled.

Guardian and others ran in and told him that putting him back in the pod was the fastest way to heal his injuries.

They called the other superclone "Match."

Apparently Match disappeared. Guardian said he wasn't the first genomorph to disappear from them without a trace.

Guardian and Dubbilex left. The scientist lady had left before them because Superboy was accusing her of being apart of the Match project.

Lex Luthor appeared on a screen and told Superboy that he was part human while Match had 100% Kryptonian DNA. This was why Superboy did not have all of Superman's powers.

Match was unstable due to the fact that he was completely Kryptonian. Afterall, human scientists couldn't create the perfect Superman copy. They could only do so much.

Lex suggested Superboy put Match back under, like how he first found him. Superboy refused, though.

However, Lex opened a hidden compartment. He gave a box with Krypton's hope symbol on it, calling it a gift.

Superbpy opened them to find red stickers. Lex called them "Shields." They were diamond shaped, like Superman's symbol.

If Superboy stuck one on his arm, it will suppress his human DNA for about an hour, allowing him to have heat vision, flight, etc.

Superboy claimed he didn't want anything from Lex but the other told him to keep them anyway before the screen shut off.

~BIRDFLASH~

Somehow, while going over more potential Justice League recruits, they brought up the topic of whether Billy should stay in the League now that they know he's actually ten years old.

Black Canary suggested he leave while they discussed it but Batman brought up that Captain Marvel was still a member of the League and is entitled to participate in League matters until or unless he is voted out.

Wonder Woman brought up the fact that Captain Marvel lied and that no one knew his true age.

Batman commented that he did. That caused Wonder Woman to turn to him. The other members watched in silent surprise as Wonder Woman spoke.