Chapter 30 (One-Shot)

Halloween's coming up!~ What are you guys going as?

I don't plan on trick or treating this year because I'm such a lazy ass XD Anyway, I know I've just been writing one-shots lately, but by now, you all should know I only do that when I'm lazy. (Which is most of the time)

BUT! I've gotten motivation to update this story! You can thank both Halloween and my brand new keyboard!~ (It's a colorful and glowing gaming keyboard that came with a matching mouse and I just really love clicking on the keys)

Wow, I yap too much, haha! Here's the Halloween One-Shot! If I don't like the way it comes out, I'll type up another Halloween one.

~BIRDFLASH~

"ARGG!!" Wally groaned from his seat at the computer.

Richard paused the game he was playing and looked over. Seeing the curious look, Wally decided to explain his problem.

"I don't know what to wear for Halloween!"

An idea struck Dick and he shared it with Wally, who grinned.

~BIRDFLASH~

*Halloween*

Opening the door to Richard Grayson's bedroom, Wally showed the other a large bag. Dick did the same. Both bags were not see-through, so the contents weren't visible to either.

Trading bags, Wally went into the bathroom while Dick changed in his own room.

*A few minutes later*

Wally was back and the two stared at each other for awhile.

"Great minds think alike." Dick signed, sharing a grin with Wally.

He was dressed like a vampire. 

Wally, on the other hand, was dressed as a werewolf.

"Aren't vampires and werewolves supposed to be enemies?" Wally asked, jokingly.

Dick shook his head and signed, "Opposites attract."

Wally gave a mock howl, "Smooth like buttah!"

The other seemed to smirk before signing again, "You suck!"

Wally stared blankly at the boy before speaking in a monotone voice, "You did not.."

Dick just continued looking smug.

~BIRDFLASH~

Roy finally arrived, dressed as a hunter.

"I can't believe I have to go trick or treating with you two." He grumbled.

The two in question just grinned in unison, knowing he didn't mean that. Every year, he would complain about it but, every year, he still showed up in time and in costume.

"You know you love us!" Wally exclaimed, "Now onwards, my peasants, to candy mountain!"

Both he and Dick bolted out of the manor and ran towards Roy's car.

Sighing, Roy shook his head with fondness before closing the door and jogging over with a "Hold on!"

~BIRDFLASH~

Heading into the manor, Dick tried to muffle his laughter while Roy didn't even bother.

Wally had a pout on his face and you could hear it in his voice when he whined, "Come on, guys, it's not funny!"

"It so was! You were frightened by a little girl." Roy practically cackled.

Dick grinned as he thought back to what happened.

*flashback*

The three had decided to go into a haunted house. (Not a real one)

Wally kept screaming at everything! The first thing he saw after getting out was a little girl, who had a cloth over herself in one of those lame ghost costumes.

*Flashback end*

You can probably guess what happened.

Dick snickered as he headed over to his cabinet.

"Aren't we gonna play some video games?" Wally asked, trying to change the subject.

The others decided to let it go, for now.

Pulling out some horror games, Richard turned dramatically and showed the two.

"You have FNAF downloaded on your computer, right?" Wally questioned.

Dick nodded his head proudly.

"Who says acronyms out loud?" Roy pondered before asking, "Didn't a new Five Nights at Freddy's game come out?"

Richard, who had set down the games awhile ago and was in the process of connecting his laptop to the tv, turned and signed, "Got it downloaded!"

Wally groaned mockingly, "Ugh! Rich boys!"

Both Roy and Dick just snickered.

~BIRDFLASH~

Wally fell off the side of the couch with a yelp after yet another jump scare.

Roy turned to Dick and muttered to him, "I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a heart attack yet."

The war couldn't help but agree.

~BIRDFLASH~

"TURN LEFT!" Wally shouted.

"NO! GO RIGHT!" Roy shouted back.

~BIRDFLASH~

"GRAB THE KNIFE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" Wally screamed.

"HELL NO! I'M GRABBING THE CHAINSAW!" Roy yelled.

~BIRDFLASH~

"F***IN' CHRIST!!"

"I DIDN'T DO THAT, THOUGH!"

"My laptop.." Dick internally wailed, struck with grief. He mourned the death of a loved one.

~BIRDFLASH~

"How do they always manage to fall asleep before me?" Roy thought as he turned off the forgotten tv.

He huffed before picking up the fallen blanket and draping it over the two.

..

He paused for a bit as he stared at the couch.

"Nope." He headed towards the guest room.

~BIRDFLASH~

Welp, hope everyone enjoys their Halloween! Thanks for reading!!~

Edit: Whoops! I forgot to mention! For those who didn't understand, at the beginning, they decided to pick each other's costumes.