Chapter 17 (One-Shot)

Yay! Today's school day got cancelled! My cold has also gotten better! Here's the Chapter/ One-Shot I promised! Sorry if it's too short!~ THANKS FOR READINGG!! Happy Holidays!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ho Ho Ho!!" KF exclaimed as he and Robin materialized from the zeta tube.

The team glanced at him oddly, seeing him dressed in a red coat and wearing a red hat.

"We come baring gifts!" KF continued on, holding out a big sand colored sack. How they didn't notice it earlier was a mystery.

"Wally.." M'Gann began curiously, "Why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm dressed as Santa!" Wally answered cheerfully. He then paused as he remembered something. He turned and looked at Robin expectantly.

The little birdie just grinned back, hiding a giggle, before pulling out a white and gray beard. (It wasn't real of course!) He handed it over to the speedster.

"Thanks Robbie! What would I ever do without you?!" With those last words, he had dropped his sack and wrapped Robin in a big bear hug, lifting the smaller boy from the floor.

After letting go, Wally quickly put on the fake beard.

"Baywatch.." Artemis dragged out, "Mind explaining?"

"If you were listening, I said We come baring gifts!" He gestured to the sack.

"You guys do know it's almost Christmas, right?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

"We still have like a week though." Artemis pointed out.

Robin put up 4 fingers.

"Oh that's cute." Artemis mocked, "You still count down the days."

She then continued, "Christmas isn't really anything to get excited about. It's just a day you get gifts from people."

Robin frowned as he got a far away look. KF, noticing this, decided it was time to get back to what he had originally planned.

"So do you guys want gifts or naw?"

M'Gann clapped her hands excitedly. "I've heard of this Earth holiday! I've always wanted to try it out!"

"Why'd you guys get us gifts? It's not even Christmas yet.." Conner asked, turning to the side and refusing to look at anyone.

"Well, Con-o-boy!" Wally began with a grin, "Me and Rob-"

He received a prod from said boy wonder.

"Rob and I aren't going to be here for a week or two so we decided to bring you guys the gifts early! DON'T OPEN THEM TILL CHRISTMAS THOUGH!"

"Why aren't you two going to be here?" M'Gann asked.

"Uhh.. Let's just say.. Tradition." Wally smiled secretively.

All he got were blank looks.

He cleared his throat awkwardly, "So about those gifts?"

Wally opened the sack and quickly (with his speed) placed the gifts carefully in each of his team members' hands. He looked over at Robin.

"Will you do the honors, darling." He joked as he mock bowed.

Robin rolled his eyes before pulling out a small cube with a string. He looked around before deciding to place it a bit away from the tv. He yanked the string and backed away.