seven

Niall Horan

I miss Anna like crazy. I'm not really sure if she'll ever understand how much.

But, fuck. I'm so stupid.

I must've screwed up things really badly by posting that picture because Anna isn't even picking up her phone.

Also, my iPhone is probably broken, as it has dialed random numbers instead of hers, as a result of me chucking it at the wall numberous times.

Due to my jumpiness, so far I've accidentally talked to two different girls.

Like, really different.

One told me to shut up and that One Direction sucks, and the other one couldn't stop screaming. I made sure to give her free tickets to one of our concerts and tried to persuade her not to leak my number out to the public.

I'm not entirely sure if it worked or not. I'll most likely find out later tonight.

And hey, it may not be a bad thing either. It'd be a valid excuse to get a new phone, because God knows how long my current one will last for.

I finish my bag of crips and give it one more try, pressing the broken phone to my ear and waiting.

Waiting can be so torturous at times.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

No answer.

Sitting up, I throw my phone onto my bunk and leave the cramped space to find one of my fellow bandmates- anyone.

"Harry, can I pleaseeeee use your phone for a second?" I plead with the first one in my sight, and he merely sighs out of relief.

"Anna's not replying to you?" Harry asks, and I shake my head.

"Me neither. I think she might be on the phone or something."

I give him an odd look and he blushes, realizing he was caught in the act.

"What? I wanted to ask her something."

I shake it off, anxiously fingering Harry's phone away from him and into my own palm.

Quickly dialing her number off of Harry's favorites, I take no time at all to consider why she is on his favorites' list.

It doesn't matter at the moment.

I am about to give up all hope when I finally hear that one voice I've been waiting for.

"Harry? What's up?"

I almost drop the phone out of excitement. It didn't matter that I had to use someone else's phone to contact her, because it's her.

"Err, no, it's Niall, actually."

Pause.

"Oh, Niall? Finally! I'm so, so, SO sorry!"

I almost choke. "What?"

To my surprise, Anna sounds kind of anxious. "I kept trying to call you, but you didn't answer, and I thought you were mad, but Danielle said it was your own fault, but I didn't believe her, and so I called, and-"

"Wait, what? You tried to call me? Who's Danielle?"

"Yeah, so I thought you were mad or something. But, you should be, too. And Harry, he kept trying to call me, so I got confused." She says, taking deep breaths to calm herself.

I've never been that good at comforting women. But it seems like in this case I don't have to be.

"He did?"