eleven

Louis Tomlinson

Hmm. That's weird.

I keep switching from Niall's Instagram to my younger sister's, Fizzy's, analyzing a certain picture.

But, my God, they look so much alike.

Who am I talking about?

Anna and Fizzy.

Anna has darker hair, bigger eyes, a brighter smile, thinner frame, and tanner skin, but other than that, they're nearly identical.

It can't be true.

"Lou?" Fizzy's sassy voice rings throughout the hallway. "It's time for supper."

I decide to give it a try and call her into my room. It's surely nothing.

"What do you want, Lou?" She giggles. She's happy that I'm home, everyone is, but I honestly don't know who is happier--me or them.

No one can keep the Sass Master away from Doncaster.

Yeah.

"Does this look anything like you?" I throw my phone with the picture clearly visible into Fizzy's unexpecting hands, waiting for her reaction.

"I LOVE IT!" She squeals.

I am completely dumbstruck. "What?"

"You obviously photoshopped this, right? I look so pretty!"

That hits me like a ton of bricks. Fizzy thinks it actually IS her.

Calm down, Louis. Breatheeee.

"No, it's not you. It's--someone else."

Her eyes are wide, staring at me with a shocked expression. "I... Have another sister?"

Felicite Tomlinson can put two and two together quite well, especially when you don't want her to.

I hold her tightly against my striped t-shirt and kiss the top of her head.

Even her hair color is similar to Anna's in a certain light.

"I don't know, Fizz. But I'll find out soon, I promise."

Niall Horan

By the time the game is over, Anna is literally bouncing off the walls, anxious to start packing for Ireland. I'd expected for her to be excited, but not like this.

As I watch her, I smile, pleased with myself for once. I love to make her happy, I honestly do. I make a mental decision that it's what I want to do for the rest of my life.

Maybe that's taking it a little too far.

But she radiates joy and happiness, and I'm sure she would light up a whole room when she walked into it.

And the best part is, she makes me happy as well. Because I know it's not the fake, spoiled type of happiness.

I know it's not.

It's the type that is genuine and doesn't matter what the cost is.

Even if she became sad, it'd be my responsibility to cheer her up.

Basically, I'll be willing to do anything for the girl I love.

Wait, love?

"Niall!" Anna sings, and once again I find myself mesmerized by her perfect voice.

I guess you could say I've been a bit spacey lately.

Ever since I got on that plane to come visit Anna, all I can think about is wanting to feel her soft lips against mine, fingers intertwined, and have her hair softly brushing against my fingertips.

Her long brown hair is so soft and shiny. It's unbelievable that I'm allowed to play with it.

But now I am snapped back to reality, and all I can ask for is that at least some of my dreams to come true.

I attempt to shake most of my hopeful thoughts out of my head and look up to see her halfway up the wooden staircase without me.

A chandelier hangs from the ceiling above us, supported by a few gold chains, and cream curtains drape the long windows surrounding all the downstairs rooms.

Breathtaking. If Liam's London flat is considered nice, he should see this.

"You can come up now," she tells me, coming back down to my level. "On one condition."

I arch an eyebrow and try my best to look serious. Fail. But, God, she's just so pretty. Beautiful. Innocent. Perfect.

"What's that, love?"

"You aren't allowed to kiss me," Anna says, and I can't tell if she is serious or not. "Promise?"

Funny. That's what I felt like doing right then and there. It took all that I have in me not to.

I shift from one foot to the other, stare at the ground, and uncomfortably lie to her.

"Shouldn't be a problem, I think."

"You never promised." Anna teases, and I turn red yet again. How does this keep happening?

"I-I promise." I stutter. I wonder if I'd be able to keep it.

She grins, and I can't tell if she is relieved or sorry. "Great! Let's go, yeah?"

Anna leads me up the stairs and the feeling continues to rush all throughout my body.

I have to make this stop.

But I really like Anna, and I just can't control it. I can't help that I want to kiss her, hug her, anything.

I can tell that she's insecure, but I really don't know what for. She is beautiful on the inside and out, and I wish she knew that.

I want to make her feel special, loved, and cared about.

If only I'm allowed to at least kiss her. It'd only be part of what I could do.

But not here. Not yet.