twenty-three

Anna Holden

I'm definitely not telling these people any more of my weaknesses.

You don't know which will come back to haut you later.

At least Niall has taken my first kiss, so I don't have to worry about that somehow slipping out.

But there is one very large thing I still have in my possession.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." Zayn suggests, grinning evilly.

"That's not fairrrr! You have nothing to lose because your girlfriend's not playing." Louis shifts his attention from Eleanor's perfect body to the Bradford boy sitting on his left.

"Isn't that an advantage for you, though?" He suggests evenly, shrugging.

"Yeah, that's real nice. She won't know what's coming at her." Danielle rolls her eyes sarcastically, but Louis had already given in.

"Are you in?" Louis asks us all, but there was really no decision to be made. They'd make you play one way or another.

"Sureee." Harry shrugs, speaking for all of us.

"Fair warning, Anna, I pick you." Liam tells me, sipping his water. Of course. They'd pick the newcomer, just to test how far I'll go.

Believe it or not, I'd played this before. Probably not as dirty and perverted as their version, but I'll try my best.

"Really?" Louis offers weakly. "She doesn't stand a chance."

"Tomlinson, don't be so sure." I tell him sincerely, giving him an odd look. Is he trying to protect me or something?

"Just to clarify, this is strip truth or dare. The more clothes you're wearing right now will save you." Liam offers helpfully.

Why does he even agree to play this? Isn't he supposed to be the good boy?

Luckily, since it's traveling day, all of us have at least a couple layers on. Especially me, since I'm wearing tennis shoes, socks, jean shorts, a comfortable tshirt, tank top, and Nike sports bra. American brands.

My clothes are as simple as simple can get.

"Alright, go for it."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I announce, without a trace of doubt.

Even though I have a feeling their dares are beyond perverted, I still chose it. I don't want them knowing any of my embarrassing moments just yet.

Liam taps his chin as if in deep thought, which he probably was, with the dirty minds they all have. But this is Liam. His can't be too bad.

"I dare you to kiss any lad in this room--"

I look over at Niall. He looks amazed and impressed at the same time.

"Except Niall." Liam finishes, earning a timid high-five from Danielle.

Niall begins to protest loudly as Zayn pitches in his opinion. "What fun is it if you kiss your girlfriend in front of us? We'll probably see it many more times in the future than we really want to."

"True." I sigh, brushing off the last part of his sentence. "Harry, get over here."

"Why Harry?" Louis asks, watching me intently from the couch, probably to get a better view.

"Well, I already can't choose 3/5 of you, one dared me to do it, and plus, I want to be able to tell Sarah that Harry is a terrible kisser." I explain, half-reluctant and half-anxious about the dare.