Two.

Now Playing... Fuqboi

    "Good, Molly! Run it one more time!" My dance coach hollered. I returned to the middle of the dance floor, standing in my position, and then the music hit me, and I was back into action. I swayed my hips, moving elegantly across the floor, making every turn as sharp as possible, every move as full out as I can, and every count as accurate as can be. When I finished, I took in a deep breath, smiling widely. Thank God for a distraction, because I didn't know how else I could have forgotten about him returning. "That was good. GiGi, you're up next."

GiGi got into her starting position, smirking deviously at me. GiGi Brewer was practically my worst enemy-- besides Wes. Ever since I moved to California and started at "her" studio-- as she called it-- she had always tried her hardest to get me kicked off the team, as well as making herself look like the better. Her one goal was to make my life a living hell, in and out of the studio.

I was completely dazed out until Miss. Lauren's loud applause brought me out of it. Her smile grew even more as she walked to GiGi. "That was perfect! Maybe you can help Molly out with her dance."

My jaw completely dropped, and after Miss. Lauren turned away, GiGi shot me the most obnoxious smirk, as if to prove she was better.

"Must hurt to always be second best." GiGi teased as she bumped into my shoulder, walking out of the studio. I rolled my eyes, changing my jazz shoes before I walked out of the studio where my step dad was waiting for me.

"Hey, Molly. How was dance?" He asked as I slid into the car, throwing my bag in the backseat of his Mercedes.

"Great." I mumbled.

"That's good."

For the next couple minutes, things were silent, but then he started driving in the opposite direction of our house, and I shot him a questioning look. "We have to go to the market before we go home, but it will only take about twenty minutes. I'll have to drop you off at the house after because I got called into work, and your mom is stuck at the office."

We reached the market, and just like dad said, it only took about twenty minutes to buy the stuff we needed. He took me back to the house, and then he left for work. I walked in, and I immediately regretted it, because my poor eyes didn't need to see a full-blown make out session happening on my Netflix binging couch. I gagged, and when the door slammed shut, Wes and the girl's heads snapped up. As soon as I looked at them, I immediately recognized the girl as GiGi.

First off, EW. Second off, wasn't she just at the studio? How did she meet Wes in such a short amount of time, especially when he had only been in California for two days? Third, why did I care?

"Molly, you're finally home." Wes stood, smirking as he pulled GiGi up with him. An unsettling feeling grew in my stomach as they stared at me. "This is my girlfriend GiGi."

"Babe, I already know Molly." GiGi said, walking closer to me with Wes behind her. "She's the one who banged our guy dance teacher so he would put a good word in for her."

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "Totally, GiGi. I might be mistaken, but I believe you were the one who spread a rumor that you got pregnant by the lead instructor because you thought he was 'hot'."

GiGi gasped, and then her hand flew across my face, causing heat to spread throughout my cheek. I looked back at them, watching as GiGi laughed while Wes smirked. But there was another fleeting emotion in his eyes, and I almost thought it meant something, until he replaced it with a blank stare.

"Get out of my house. Now." I growled, and GiGi walked towards the front door as Wes rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Remember to call me when you want some help, since even our dance coach knows you suck."

By then, I was raging, and I almost walked straight over and gave her a taste of her own medicine.

Keyword there: almost.

After she left, I turned back around to find Wes glaring at me, and the dread of what he might do crept over me like an icy chill, numbing my brain, but of course, my newly found sass got the best of me.

"I'm sorry I told your whore of a girlfriend to leave, but I'd rather not catch any diseases today."

If we were a cartoon, steam would have been rolling out of Wes' ears. He grabbed my arm way too hard, causing me to yelp as he dragged me up the stairs. He loosened his grip slightly, but his nails still dug into my skin, and I was honestly surprised to see that he didn't break my skin. Wes slammed me against the wall at the end of the hallway, pinning my wrists against the wall with his hands. Not in the romantic way most of you would think, but more along the lines of you-are-so-dead up against the wall.

"Listen here. This may be your house, and you might have every right to tell people to leave, but don't you dare call my girlfriend a whore." He growled, his eyes blazing red. "Why don't you take a look in the mirror, Molly?"

"Get the hell off of me, Wes." I growled, pushing his chest to get him away, but he pinned his arms above my head. Tears filled my eyes, and I choked out, "You don't even know me anymore."

He bitterly laughed, his face moving closer to mine. "You're wrong. I might not have seen you in the last three years, but I still know you better than you ever knew yourself. And if you wanna play rough, fine. We'll play rough. You'll regret making me mad."

Wes pushed his knee against my leg, and before I could let out a scream, he crashed his lips into mine. No, it was not cute. No, it was not sweet. It was rough, and it hurt-- both physically and emotionally. Kisses were supposed to be loving, but with Wes, they were meant to be painful. Meant to teach a lesson he thought I needed.

He pulled away, pressing open mouth kisses along my neck, sucking hard. I tried not to moan, because it was exactly what he wanted-- weakness. So, instead, I kneed him in the stomach, and he let go of me. Wes glared at me once more before he leaned by my ear, his hand gently caressing the cheek GiGi slapped, making me believe there was a part of him that cared, even if it was only a hint of care.

"Try explaining that one to your parents." He whispered before walking off to his bedroom, slamming the door. I ran down to the bathroom, flipped on the light, and pushed my hair back to find a huge hickey forming in a place that couldn't be covered up easily.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi, loves!

I forgot to mention that I will be updating this twice a day so that it can be entered into the Wattys. CAS and CAL will follow suit. 

Please comment, vote, share, and follow!

Thanks for reading!

Much love always, 

-Abby