Twenty-Eight.

We finally got a trailer! Thanks so much to MsKaylaTomlinson ! This trailer is still one of my favorites, and I am so grateful to her!

                                                                Now Playing... For the First Time 

    Anger churned within me, hungry for destruction, and I knew it was too much for me to handle, which was why I left Wes at the competition building. The way the rage boiled in me would have forced me to say things I couldn't take back, and it would've unleashed a volcano that never needed to erupt in the first place.

After changing out of my competition clothes and sliding on a pair of high rise black shorts with a bright blue, long-sleeve crop top, I pulled my hair out of my ponytail, letting the ringlets fall around my face. When I looked in the mirror, I didn't recognize the girl staring back at me. She was someone who was confident, someone who wanted attention, and even though in my heart that wasn't the girl who I wanted to be, it was the girl I was going to be that night-- especially after what Wes said. I couldn't find it in me to care how I looked with his words lingering in my mind.

When I arrived at Deke's house, the party was already raging. I ignored everyone around me as I made my way towards the kitchen where I grabbed a shot and downed it. One after another, I drank until the room was slaying slightly. My mind and body felt lighter as I grabbed another shot and headed towards the living room. I swayed my hips to the music, and someone gripped my hips, pulling my back flush against their chest. We danced together until the song faded away, and I drank the shot in my hand. By then, I was drunk, and even though my subconscious was weary of dancing with a stranger, I also was still angry over Wes' words, so I stopped caring.

"Come on, let's go somewhere a little more... private." His deep voice rasped in my ear as he grabbed my hand and dragged me up the staircase. I thought about what Wes would think if he saw me letting some random dude lead me upstairs, but then I thought again, and realized he didn't care about me, so why should I care what he thought?

The guy pulled me into a room, and after he closed the door, he moved closer to me until our chests were almost touching. He grabbed my waist, smirking at me. "Molly Clarke. Always so naive."

I stared at him, trying to decipher the words he just said, but my mind was elsewhere, and the alcohol was starting to get to me. The floor swayed beneath me, and I found myself gripping his arms to keep steady.

"Lucky for me, Wes is nowhere to be found." He chuckled, trailing his finger down my cheek. "He's making my night ten times easier."

The guy moved me backwards until the back of my knees hit the bed, and I fell backwards. He leaned down, pressing his lips against mine, and oddly enough, I felt absolutely nothing. I was shocked, to say the least. The only person who I had ever felt anything with when we kissed was the one person who despised me more than anything.

The guy's lips trailed from my jaw to my neck, and my subconscious begged me to push him away, to get out of that room, but I couldn't find the strength. A single tear trickled down my face as I thought about Wes again, and suddenly I became more enraged. Not with him, but with myself.

Calloused hands slid under my shirt and started lifting it off, and I tried to push them away, but I was too weak. Once my shirt was over my head, I glanced at the guy's eyes, noticing the dull, dirty brown irises.

It wasn't Wes.

And for some reason, that wasn't okay with me.

As his hands fiddled with the clasp of my bra, I started squirming, using all my strength to push him away. He held me down with his knee, and a low chuckle left his mouth.