<1> Be-bopping Time.

I said this time next year I'mma be the one who do everything and more you said I couldn't do-o-o!

This ones for you-u-u!

And this time next year in gonna be stronger a little bit taller,

Top is my only veiw-w-w!

I'm kickin' in the door now better get out my way! Never really saw me comin' you left with nothin' to say!

This' for everybody who'd always put me down!

I hope you open your eyes and take a good look at me now!

Annabeth jammed out with her headphones in to Look at Me Now by Charlie Puth as she cut the living snot out of a dummy.

She was training and she didn't need any distractions so she put headphones in.

Like usual.

'Cause this time next year I'mma walk down these halls and show my face for the world to see-e-e!

Gonna see me-e-e!

She smiled and kicked the dummy down listening to the song that always seemed to lift her spirits.

After she was done practicing she sheathed her bone dagger that was given to her in Tartarus.

She wiped her brow and the song switched to Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.

She smiled and skipped to her cabin listening to the song.

Never put my love out on the line, never said yes to the right guy. Never had trouble getting what I want.

But when it comes to you I'm never good enough.

Then Annabeth felt someone tap her shoulder and she resisted punching them in the face for ruining her jam out time.

She sighed and took one of her headphones out before turning to see Percy Jackson.

Yes, the one that made her palms sweaty, her heart rate spike, and her breath hitch.

"Hi Annabeth." he said and she tuned into her music the lyrics perfect for the situation.

But you, make me wanna act like a girl paint my nails and wear high heels.

Yes, you make me so nervous I just can't hold your hand.

Annabeth glanced down at his hands and sighed before looking back up into his eyes taking out her other headphone.

"So I saw you training, you do great still." he complimented her and Annabeth nodded making Percy sigh his head drop.

What's wrong? Annabeth mouthed her voice long gone.

She sighed knowing she was mute, she scolded herself for even trying to talk.

She then put her hand on Percy's shoulder making him look up at her smiling face.

She gestured with her head in the direction of his cabin and Percy nodded.

See whenever Percy approached Annabeth they usually went to a private place where Annabeth could listen to him talk about past dreams about Tartarus and all his worries.

Then they went to Percy's cabin and Annabeth grabbed a piece of paper before writing down what she needed to say.

She handed it to Percy and he sighed after a few minutes of figuring out what it said.

"Right sorry, should've known you needed to take a shower." he said and Annabeth nodded.

Then she scribbled down more.