<6> Friends To Enemies.

Annabeth tugged at Leo trying to get him to stop.

It was happening all over again, Percy losing control and acting scary like in Tartarus when he hurt Misery.

He had this crazy look in his eyes, and he was using his powers to control the particle's in the air to move away from Leo making it hard for him to breath.

Finally when Annabeth realized she couldn't stop them she ran to camp tears streaming down her face.

She ran to Chiron and typed on her iPod what was happening.

Chiron then called for Jason and Clarisse to come Piper too since she had Charmspeak.

They ran and saw Leo on his knees his hands around his neck as he gasped for air.

Then Jason flew up and called down a lightning bolt striking Percy with it.

Juniper appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around Annabeth to comfort her as she cried.

"Buzz off Jason this isn't your fight." Percy said glaring at Leo still who was panting and coughing, air finally getting to his lungs.

"You bet it's my fight when someone starts hurting my friend." Jason said ready to fight Percy.

"What if he wronged me?" Percy asked now looking at Jason.

"Doesn't mean you get to kill him, maybe a kick in between the legs but not kill him." Jason said fixing his glasses.

Leo groaned "please do not give him ideas." Leo mumbled before coughing.

"Percy." Piper said stepping in front of him.

"Please stop, you're hurting your friend." Piper was using tons of Charmspeak that made Annabeth want to not do anything in case of hurting her friends.

Percy groaned grabbing his head before yelling towards the sky.

He glared at Piper panting through his gritted teeth.

"Don't use your Charmspeak on me fool."

Annabeth gasped before Percy waved his hand and Piper flew to the side.

He spoke like a villain.

Like evil.

Jason then yelled at Percy for hurting Piper before calling down more lighting on Percy.

But Percy surprisingly blocked.

He had a wall of water above him his arms above his head as if holding it up the electricity pulsing through the water not touching Percy.

Then Percy yelled pushing the water that was electrocuted flying into Jason shocking him and sending him in a pile onto the ground.

"Alright punk, no magic just hand to hand combat." Clarisse spat and Percy smiled wickedly.

"Whatever you say."

Clarisse had her electric spear thrown at Percy who ducked the spear hitting a tree.

Juniper gasped and started crying also knowing that tree nymph had probably died.

Percy growled and punched Clarisse who punched him right back.

"That all you got Prissy?" Clarisse kicked Percy in the side sending him onto the ground.

Percy coughed and spit out blood.

Then he sat up and Clarisse started screaming.

"I thought I said no- POWERS!" Clarisse yelled through the pain.

"Well," Percy stood "I lied."

Then he moved his hand and Clarisse's hand rose before punching herself out cold.

"The human body is made up of 70% water." Percy cackled.

Then Percy got punched in the back with a fist of fire.

"Oh yeah!" Leo yelled.

"I'm fired up now!" Leo exclaimed his whole body catching fire before he charged Percy and punched his face again with another fist of fire.

Annabeth was a wet mess.

She had tears everywhere.

This wasn't the Percy she knew.

This was someone different.

Someone out for blood.

Soon enough Percy had taken out Leo again sending him into a tree putting his flame out.

Annabeth had tears fall to the ground.

Just when Percy was about to walk over and finish off her friends she came to her senses.

She shook Juniper off and ran to him.

The world seemed to slow.

Percy raising his fist slowly, Annabeth's running footsteps were slow.

Then it all sped up.

Annabeth jumped in Percy's way and caught his punch in her right hand.

Percy gasped and Annabeth glared.

She mouthed Please Percy, stop.

Percy's eyes lost their crazy evil look and his punch lost its power.

"Whoa." he stepped back wobbly.

"What happened?" he asked looking at the damage he had caused.

What? He doesn't remember?

Annabeth pondered what it could've been and gasped.

Could it of been something possessing him? Or a god? He had an Egyptian god inside him once.

"Percy." Chiron spoke calmly.

"We need to talk."

Percy blinked then nodded before everyone went to the bighouse as Apollo kids took care of the injured.

Grover had Juniper in his arms as she cried over the loss of a tree nymph.

"So you don't remember anything?" Chiron asked and Percy looked Annabeth in the eyes for a minute as she starred right back.

Then he turned to Chiron a serious look on his face before answering.

"No."

<~•~•~>

Oh goodness, what's gonna happen next?

Stay tuned for what happened to Percy.

Silent readers DON'T be silent!
Go CRAZY in the comment section!

Vote📚🌊
.
.
.
Comment💙
.
.
.
Share🌊📚