<15> Paradise.

Annabeth hopped out of the shower and got dressed before putting in her headphones and listening to a song.

She picked shuffled so she had no idea what would play.

Then the song turned on.

Somebody To You by the Vamps.

Yeah you!

I used to wanna be, livin' like there's only me.

But now I spend my time thinkin' of a way to get you of my mind.

I used to be so tough, never really gave enough

And then you caught my eye, giving me the feeling of a lightning strike.

Look at me now I'm falling, can't even talk just stuttering.

This ground of mine keeps shakin'-

Oh, oh, oh, now!

All I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah.

Is somebody to you.

All I wanna be all I ever wanna be.

Yeah, yeah.

Is somebody to you.

Everybody's tryin' to be a billionaire, but every time I look at you I just don't care.

Cause all I wanna be all I ever wanna be yeah, yeah.

Is somebody to you.

The rest of the song played and Annabeth sat on her bed listening to the lyrics thinking.

Should she do it?

Then she remembered something she read one time.

It said:

When I ask you to listen to a song it's because the lyrics mean everything I'm trying to say to you.

Annabeth squeezed her iPod a bit before standing accidentally dropping it making the case fall off.

She bent down and picked it up seeing there was a note sticking out of the iPod case addressed to her.

She picked it up and sat on her bed with her stuff reading it.

Meet me in my cabin as soon as you're done showering. ~Percy

Annabeth instantly brushed her hair pulling it into a ponytail, brushed her teeth, and washed her face.

Then she changed into her jean shorts which she folded up a bit. She wore a Camp-Half-Blood t-shirt before slipping on flip-flops and grabbing her headphones and heading to Percy's cabin.

She was gonna do it.

She was gonna confess.

She walked to his cabin and went right in not even knocking knowing she was invited.

She saw Percy sitting on his bed in shorts and a dark blue t-shirt.

Annabeth got a wiff of sea breeze when she saw him and she breathed in his scent.

Gosh it was so good to see him again.

"Annabeth." he said standing up as she closed the door.

Annabeth had brought her notepad also.

Percy fidgeted a moment before locking the door.

"Annabeth I- I-" he sat back down on his bed putting his face in his hands.