<12> Dorito Dropping Day.

She finished stuffing her suitcase with all her belongings and stomped out of her cabin campers following her as she walked. They asked questions and Annabeth cringed every time.

She dug a few golden drachmas's from her pocket and called upon the crazy taxi that Percy and her rode in when they were 13 with Tyson.

They appeared at the bottom of Camp-Half-Blood hill ready for her.

Annabeth with a tear streaming down her face hopped in and wrote where she wanted them to go before paying them.

She got one last look look at Camp-Half-Blood before they zoomed off towards her Dad's house as she replayed all her memories at Camp-Half-Blood.

She got home and went inside where she was met by a happy father who hugged her making her feel no shame.

Annabeth sighed contentedly hugging her Father back the smell of paperwork and hot coffee overwhelming her.

She spent the rest of the day writing sentences to her Dad for him to read and chuckle or laugh at.

Her Dad showed her to her old room and let her settle in her sea-green walled room.

Sea-green was her favorite color.

She fell back onto her bed and sighed before closing her eyes and falling asleep still in her day clothes.

~Few Weeks Later~

Annabeth was sitting all alone in her living room eating Dorito's while watching cartoon network in her PJ's when she heard a knock on the front door.

She groaned and got up with her Dorito's assuming it was a door-to-door salesman or something.

But when she opened the door her mouth fell open and she dropped the bag of Dorito's.

"Hi." Percy said and she flared her nostrils.

She went to slam the door but he caught his foot in it without even flinching.

Annabeth yelped and started to run when he started to come in.

She ran into the kitchen her hands shaking as she searched for something.

"Annabeth?" Percy called and Annabeth pulled open the knife drawer as he walked into the kitchen.

"Annabeth-" She spun around holding a kitchen knife making his eyes go big.

"Whoa, put the knife down." Percy put his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

Yeah, heard that more than once before. She wanted to shoot back.

But all she could do was snarl.

"Annabeth, I came to ask you to please return to Camp." He was walking forwards.

What do I do? She asked herself.

But as soon as she looked up from the floor to him her hand was knifless and Percy was standing right in front of her.

Annabeth yelped and leaned back against the counter as he kept moving towards her.

But when Percy got so close he stopped and looked at her making her close her eyes.

"Annabeth, you're-. You're shaking." she opened her eyes and saw she was shaking.

Why was she so nervous?

"I'm causing it aren't I?" Percy asked backing away.

Annabeth gulped and looked into his sea-green eyes. Her favorite color.

"I-I'm sorry Annabeth." he turned to leave but now that he was going Annabeth couldn't stand the thought.

So on impulse she jerked him back and pulled him into a hug.

He stiffened at first but then calmed down and hugged her back engulfing her in the smell of ocean.

She started sobbing quietly and Percy sighed before petting her head as she cried into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Annabeth." Percy whispered as she trembled. "I'm sorry I took so long."

Three weeks was along time to ignore the fact that she was gone, but she didn't care.

As long as he came.

Soon Percy had lead her to the couch and laid down with her as she calmed down.

It wasn't easy though because of all the feelings she had been keeping in since she left.

Three weeks worth of tears had to get out sometime.

But when Annabeth finally calmed down she found Percy was a sleep.

Annabeth and noticed how cute he looked when he was asleep. It was just like all those years ago when she had first taken care of him.

She chuckled and before she could stop herself she kissed his cheek.

She pulled away and watched him shift.

She smiled and snuggled up to him knowing that was probably the closest she would get to kissing him.

Then she fell asleep wrapped in his arms and engulfed in his smell.

<~•~•~>

An almost kiss, hmm?

I wonder...

Well, I know. I'm the author.

At least I should know.

Hold on, let me go talk with myself about this. *walks off*

~Sazzy Girl

Vote

.

.

.

Comment

.

.

.

Share