<2> I'm Dracula!

"HOLY HADES HELP MEEEE!" Percy yelled out for help as Annabeth chased him.

She was really starting to have trouble at how silly he was acting. She was gonna topple over trying to laugh.

Then as Percy was about to jump over the border to the other side and win the game Annabeth jumped on top of him making them crash to the ground the flag skittering away from Percy's grip.

"No, no." Percy groaned and Annabeth crawled over him to grab her teams flag.

"Not so fast!" He said gripping her ankle and jerking her back just before her fingers could touch the bar of the flag.

She started flailing so Percy had a hard time gripping her ankle.

Then hearing shuffling of feet Annabeth made the best move for her team.

She kicked Percy in the face.

"Ahh! Man!" he groaned letting go of her ankle to grab his face letting Annabeth grab the flag and stand up before running back to where they originally had the flag.

***

Annabeth sat at breakfast the next day eating her egg and ham quietly as others chatted until somebodies ears could fall off.

Oh and those of you who were wondering, Annabeth's team won Capture the Flag.

Annabeth sighed and finished her food before putting her dishes up to be washed.

Then she pulled out her headphones and stuck her headphones in as she walked back to her cabin to grab a mint.

She looked through all her songs and decided on one of her all time favorites since a few years ago.

They Don't Know About Us by One Direction.

People say, we shouldn't be together.

We're too young, to know about forever.

But I say, they don't know what they talk talk talkin' about.

Talk talk talkin' about

'Cause this love is only getting stronger, so I don't wanna wait any longer.

I just wanna tell the world that your mine girl.

Oh, they don't now about the things we do, they don't know about that I love you's.

But I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us.

They don't know about the up all night, they don't know I've waited all my life.

Just to fall in love it feels this right! baby they don't know about-

They don't know about us.

Annabeth couldn't help but smile at the song in her headphones.

She loved music.

She didn't know why, she just did.

Especially this song.

She wanted her love to love her back. Annabeth thought not watching where she was going.

That's the problem with crushing on someone.

Almost always they don't like you back.

She sighed and opened her cabin door before grabbing herself a book to read on the beach as she relaxed.

She smiled before opening the pages of the book and smelling them.

She sighed dramatically.

Books sure did smell good.