Chapter 24 - Moments and Airports

Days go by slowly and slowly and our trip was finally coming to an end .
Our trip consisted of amazing days , romantic evenings and steamy nights .
spending the night lying beneath the stars under a tree with the love of my life is a moment I will treasure the most .
Zayn made me feel so mushy and happy with his little surprises and occasional dates by the beach .
The nights were full of lust and passion.
His hands craving for my body and my soul.
Our days started with waking up in each other's arms with a thin white sheet covering our naked bodies and ended , with us collapsing in each other's arms after a passionate night of love making .
All these moments made me feel so nice and relaxed that I didn't seem to realise that our trip was coming to an end .
I took out our luggage from the bag and handed it to the bell boy while Zayn was busy making payments at the reception . Luckily we had a taxi booked for us already which was standing outside while our driver Luigi helped the bell boy into loading our bags in the car.
As soon as Zayn returned back after clearing the dues we hopped on to the taxi and left for the airport .
A loud sigh escapes my mouth.
" Baby , there's no need to be sad . I assure you we'll be coming to such trips more than often . Relax . "Zayn places a hand on by shoulder and rubs my back.
" I know.. I just don't wanna leave its so beautiful here and we've spent such beautiful moments together "
"It's okay Jaan . Sooner or later we had to go home.
Anyways did you get a call from your parents all this while ?"
"Nope. Not at all . I texted them to inform them about my whereabouts . Tried calling them a few times but they couldn't answer. I can't blame them though they are always busy with one work or the other ."
Our driver stops the car indicating that the airport has arrived. Zayn thanked all his lucky stars that the media and the press wasn't there to click annoying snaps and slap us with all kinds of questions .
Upon reaching our private jet the first thing I do is make myself comfortable.
I have been so exhausted from the past few days . It's true that holidays are fun but they can get a bit exhausting especially for a lazy bum like me who prefers sleeping the whole day instead of climbing mountains.
I take a small glance and see that Zayn has already slipped on his headphones and was trying to sleep .
I plant a small kiss on his forehead and drift of to sleep peacefully .

Short .
Please don't kill me 🙈
Gonna update more quicker and faster .
Xoxox - Kay