Chapter 4- Clubbing

Authors note :- Hello readers !

I am so sorry I got a late in updating i  got promoted in grade 10 and I am extremely happy so I was pretty busy ! Well here's another part

What do you think abt their relationship ? do you think it will ever happen ? Do you actually ship Zate ? Kayn ? I believe Zate is better ! Do not forget to vote and comment ! Follow me on twitter @Khyati_ZM.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THIS STORY ZAYN'S AGE IS 25 !!

ZAYN'S POV *-----

I woke up with a flashback of yesterdays thoughts . The surprise ! her happiness ! That Rose Bouquet and cookies ! her text ! All this made me smile :) . As I moved out of my warm bed I looked at myself in the mirror . I have a very bad habit of checking myself out in every mirror that I see. My Hair was messy and my eyes were sparkling.

I took a bath and wore a grey coloured tight t shirt that showed the shape of my abs , paired with dark jeans and converse shoes . I made my head- stand and headed downstairs where my mum was making pancakes for me and my sisters

"Good morning mom !" I sounded cheerful

"Good morning sunshine !" She replied with a pretty smile . "I am making chocolate pancakes for breakfast "

"Thanks ma ! and I want extra chocolate syrup with that "

"Ha ! sure honey !"

"I want extra chocolate syrup too ! " Safaa came in running and announced

"Sure honey ! why not ?"

I lifted Safaa up and anted a kiss on her cheek

"Good morning Bhai !"

"Good morning Safaa "

I placed her down and headed over to the breakfast table and found my father reading the newspaper

"Good morning son !"

"G.M dad !" Pretty day isn't it ?"

"Yes absolutely !" After a few moments of silence he continued "Zayn there is something that I need to talk abt with you"

"What is it dad ?"

"Zayn you are 25 [Read A/N] and at the peak level of your career , don't you think its time for you to find your lady love ?"

"Yes ! I think so !"

"So do you have someone special in your life ?"

What should I say now ?? Should I say Kate ?? Maybe ! or should I just say there is someone ??

OH GOD SAVE ME !

"Um...well there is"

"So are you in a relationship with her ?"

"No ! not yet but I do like her a lot "

"Well son ! then go and admit it before its too late "

"Ha ! sure thanks for a man to man talk "

"Anytime son !"

I looked over a Waliyha who probably overheard our entire conversation . She smirked at me and I returned a smirk back.

She has always been that helpful and understanding sister when I needed her the most. We shared a bond that no one could understand.

My thoughts were interrupted by mom

"Zaynie ! Jawaad will be here today at night , so you should plan out a good party and try to spend some time with him"

"Ohk ! mom I'll plan it out "